Dawnlark Plains Under the weather...or snowstorm
"If only everyone were as straight-forward as I..."
12 Posts
Ooc — Peppermint
Private 

Rose's black paws padded unusually clumsily through the snow as she strained her hears for the sound of prey.  It had been a full day since her falling-into-a-frozen-creek incident, but somehow she felt even colder now than she had before.  Rose hadn't eaten for a day and a half.  She knew that she had to get food or she would only feel worse, so she had dragged herself here to hunt.  She was regretting it.  It seemed that every time she got close to catching something, her feet tripped her up and scared it away.  It didn't make any sense!  Rose was pinnacle of grace and poise and energy, so why did she feel so sluggish and tired and dizzy? 

Rose flopped down on the snow and groaned.  WHY ME?!  She asked the grey sky angrily before giving into her exhaustion and falling asleep.

I may not be comfortable with certain topics due to the fact that I am a minor.  Cursing and suggestive or sexual behavior (beyond simple romance), even in-character, is a definite no for me.  If you wouldn't be comfortable posting something knowing that there may be a child reading it, do not post it during a roleplay with me.  :) 

Rose can be really nasty when she's grumpy/provoked.  If you don't want your character bullied by her, please let me know and I'll make her a bit milder for the thread.  Anything rude or spiteful that she says is completely in-character, and has nothing to do with my actual demeanor or 
views.
2 Posts
Ooc — Peppermint
Monty was on the hunt for food when he stumbled upon something in the snow—literally. He squeaked in surprise as his white hind foot caught on something furry and went rolling.  Monty shook the snow out of his fur and looked back to see… a fox?  That was strange… the fox padded tentatively over and nudged the vixen with his nose.
I may not be comfortable with certain topics due to the fact that I am a minor.  Cursing and suggestive or sexual behavior (beyond simple romance), even in-character, is a definite no for me.  If you wouldn't be comfortable posting something knowing that there may be a child reading it, do not post it during a roleplay with me.  :) 

Monty is a bit flirtatious and teasing, especially with other foxes.  If you are uncomfortable with this, please let me know.

12 Posts
Ooc — Peppermint
Rose curled up into a tighter ball and whimpered  softly.

I may not be comfortable with certain topics due to the fact that I am a minor.  Cursing and suggestive or sexual behavior (beyond simple romance), even in-character, is a definite no for me.  If you wouldn't be comfortable posting something knowing that there may be a child reading it, do not post it during a roleplay with me.  :) 

Rose can be really nasty when she's grumpy/provoked.  If you don't want your character bullied by her, please let me know and I'll make her a bit milder for the thread.  Anything rude or spiteful that she says is completely in-character, and has nothing to do with my actual demeanor or 
views.
2 Posts
Ooc — Peppermint
"Um... hello?"  Now Monty was a bit concerned.  He gave the vixen a light shove with his paw.  "This really isn't a great place to take a nap... it's starting to snow..."  Then he realized how hot her fur was.  Oh.  That wasn't good.  And it meant that she definitely shouldn't be out in the snow.

Monty took Rose's scuff in his mouth and began dragging her through the snow, searching for somewhere warm--or, at least, less then freezing--to set her down
I may not be comfortable with certain topics due to the fact that I am a minor.  Cursing and suggestive or sexual behavior (beyond simple romance), even in-character, is a definite no for me.  If you wouldn't be comfortable posting something knowing that there may be a child reading it, do not post it during a roleplay with me.  :) 

Monty is a bit flirtatious and teasing, especially with other foxes.  If you are uncomfortable with this, please let me know.

12 Posts
Ooc — Peppermint
Rose remained fast asleep

views.