who stole my toe?!
1,174 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: mild sexual themes.

hope a private thread is ok! i love it when a thread title lines up so perfectly with what i have in mind. :P

Still drunk on the joy she felt from spending time at her sister's wedding, Sialuk returned home in high spirits. Her heart was free and happy, her spirit in tune with the spear, and she felt a longing in her heart for companionship. Not that of a man, but of the first woman to join the spear after Meerkat and Njord. She was older, but this did not deter Sialuk.

She called openly for @Keen to come to her ulaq, her tone soft and sweet in the cool, darkening air.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
172 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
LOL this is perfect
Sialuk had been away, but she returned now with a summons for Keen. Specifically for her. Something about the tone of it made her heart skip and lurch into her throat, but she kept her cool as she made her way to Sialuk's sleeping place. Her ulaq. Keen would have to remember that.
She came close, but did not step inside yet. Instead she lingered and peered in, and smiled slightly when she saw Sialuk. Hi, She offered, debating whether she should come closer. It felt very private, intrusive, but Sialuk had called her here, hadn't she? Keen took a hesitant step forward, but only one.
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,174 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Sialuk lay prone on a doe pelt, one she had brought home from her ulaq in Moonglow. It was worn, but comfortable, soft beneath her belly. The stone cave smelled strongly of the midwinter herbs she had collected since relocating here. Toward the back, her altar with the bones and feather Kannoyak had given her rested quietly in the dark.

Keen, will you come and rest? she asked, a three-toed paw touching the space beside her.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
172 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
Come and rest. Keen didn't hesitate a second longer. She wasn't quite sure what was going on, but she knew that she was comfortable with Sialuk. Enough to settle beside her and take in the scent of herbs, eyes darting from the bones to the cold stone walls before finally settling on Sialuk.
How was your journey home? She asked softly. It seemed like the right thing to say. Suddenly she was questioning all of it, because Keen actually wasn't very good with other women. In friendship or otherwise. Men were easier because — well, they were all fairly alike if you squinted just a bit. Easier to shrug it off when things went awry. Keen got nervous with women, though, especially those she wanted to befriend.
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,174 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Very good! she replied, letting herself move closer to Keen's warm body. Two sisters take husbands and make sea village of their own. Sialuk thought of the seal hunter and his wife, wondering if they would come to Moonglow or test their luck elsewhere. She worried for them, just as the bones had said she would. But she had given them choice. Her mind wandered, and she grounded herself by looking to Keen.

Do you seek husband on Moonspear? she asked, and dared herself for more. Or wife? Her heart beat quickly in her chest. She had asked this question of many, but not in her ulaq, so quiet and close!
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
172 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
Sialuk moved closer. Keen heard her own heartbeat, felt it even in her ears. She told herself she was being ridiculous and tried to listen to Sialuk over the drumming in her head. It was going just dandy until the pale alpha asked if she was looking for a husband.
Or a wife.
A wife?! She exclaimed in shock, one part question and one part answer. I! Guess so! That is, I haven't thought much about it, but I wouldn't be opposed. I - ah - can I ask why you want to know? Her voice pitched higher with every word. There were only so many reasons for someone to invite you to their bedroom and ask if you were looking to get married.
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,174 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Sialuk's eyes glimmered with delight at Keen's words, flustered. Starwoman thought she might burst at the seams, and she giggled. On my journey away, I visited many villages with many customs. I wish to bring the custom of taking many lovers to Moonspear. The woman watched, gauged Keen's emotions from the quiet warmth of the ulaq they shared on this night.

Do you know what it is to love a woman? she asked, her neck arching gently toward Keen's shoulder.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
172 Posts
Ooc — Suledin

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Sexual themes!
Ohhhhh, okay. Cool. Wait
Did Sialuk want to bang? Keen blinked as she giggled, far more concerned with the interaction between them right now than any future orgies Sialuk might be organizing. Or... some kind of group marriage? Keen could roll with that. What she couldn't handle was not knowing whether this was a come-on or not.
I've been with women, She was starstruck now, but her nervousness was not gone. She wasn't quite sure what Sialuk wanted from her. A wife? A lover? Keen reached out hesitantly as if to touch Sialuk's neck, but didn't quite close the gap. Isssss that what we're doing?
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,174 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
we can archive here or do a timeskip!

"Is that what we’re doing?"

Aya, she replied, and pulled the other girl in for a soft kiss on her nose. She knew it was not yet her time, but still her body felt the familiar rush. Sialuk had taken lovers during her travel, and she was now glad to have done so. The sensations were familiar and pleasant. She let things take their course, and she would have Keen warm her bed until dawn woke them.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO