Dragoncrest Cliffs deity of scars
Sapphique
Sandstone
hold the dark
155 Posts
Ooc — Van
Svalinn studied the sisters’ grim expressions on bated breath, glancing even to Jorunn who had remained silent during this convening. Both Mireille and Chacal seemed to find him lacking in dishonesty, which he attributed to his deadpan nature, his straightforward mien. He would be glad when he didn’t have to explain himself anymore, but the scarred leader wanted more from him.

I thought I would stay there, but I didn’t know parts of Rusalka still remained on these shores when I made the Sound our meeting place, he answered. I imagine when they return, I will bring us here to Sapphique instead. He looked between the she-wolves, searching for any tension towards the idea.
Sapphique
Obsidian*
"mireille?? more like misandreille *cackles*"
thank u val, very cool!
833 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ecologist
Historian
just like that, it was over.
svalinn was accepted, along with the offer of his daughters' presence in sapphique. it was the last part which made her relax as chacal spoke.
she glanced at jorunn, then back toward the man. inside herself, mireille felt the same odd sensation shared by her sister, though she had no words to put to the discomfort which soon passed.
chacal's melodic words dispelled the rest. she moved instinctively to support her pregnant sibling and co-leader. "all right." 
not soft. not without some measure of wariness. but svalinn would find only a somber young wolf in mireille now, watchful as her fire ebbed.
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
733 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
She measured him now as a potential future member of the pack. He was family to Val…But that did not make him family to her just yet. She would want to see how Val felt, as well- if he felt comfortable with this other, new portion of his family finding their way into his life.

She sensed Mireille might have the same thoughts. They would have to figure out where to rank Svalinn-but his daughters? If they were pleasant enough, they would do well in Sapphique. 

She gave him a nod when Mireille spoke. 

”Call upon us when your daughters come. 
Den we will see about ‘aving you become
A part of Sapphique.”

It would suffice, for now. One wolf living alone on Ankyra sound, who was loyal to them, might be an asset. Time would show them how useful he might be. She gave a grateful nod to Jorunn, and brushed her muzzle against Mireille’s shoulder before she turned to go back into the parklands, and find a place to rest and consider this new information about her brother.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Sapphique
Sandstone
hold the dark
155 Posts
Ooc — Van
They accepted his words, if not reluctantly, and Svalinn shifted on his feet as a sense of relief washed over him. Understood, he said to the sing-song leader before inclining his head to all three wolves that stood before him. He glanced upon the hare at Jorunn's paws. Until then, I will bury prey for Sapphique here, along this border, as often as I can while your pack heals.

Another militant nod, then he hastily excused himself -- lest they change their minds -- and loped back down towards the Sound.

thought i posted this a millennia ago ;-;