Alpha*
3,078 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
All Welcome 
looking for moontide wolves! <3

kukutux told to @Sakhmet and @Aiolos and @Shikoba that she would leave for a time, inviting those along who wished to come.

but go she did, to the village forming along the coastline. how beautiful it was that rodyn and his bride samani had chosen this sea!

kukutux called out for them now, setting down her gift of dried venison and trout wrapped in a fine otterskin.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
985 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
She'd not go alone. Too many reasons why Aiolos felt the need to join: 

1. Kukutux was in her last weeks of pregnancy. 
2. He wanted to see his daughter and Rodyn. 
3. They were going to the coast. 
4. Specifically, they were going to the land which Aiolos called home briefly. Now, Samani would. 

He came to stand at his mate's side, brushing his ginger and cream maw along her jawline. It was always good to be back along the coast.
moonglow daddy
Moontide
Beta*
718 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph was surveying the borders when she came across the trail of a scent she did not recognize. "A beautiful couple bearing fine gifts. Am I dreaming or should I ask you what luck brings you to Moontide?" One appeared with rich colors like an angry sun and the other pale like the moon - the description tickled something in her memory but she was quite sure she had never met these wolves prior, she thought she would remember. Despite the claim that Moontide was attempting to make on the borders her stance was open and friendly - she was curious about the fur and what smelled like some sort of fish and deer within, perhaps a gift for Rodyn or Samani?
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
skippable i think!

She came with!

At a slower pace, admittedly, but she was here nonetheless. Not inclined to miss out on this little gathering. Although she did respectfully keep her distance when her gut wished to empty its distress.

Had she been this sick with the boys?

At least she did not feel so round.

Still she arrived practically out of breath, still inclined to linger in the background for the moment.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,078 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
aiolos. sakhmet.

a woman stepped to meet them and the duck smiled with her grin full of small worn teeth. "i am kukutux, moonwoman of moonglow. this is my sun man, aiolos, and my fire-wife, sakhmet. samani is daughter to the hearth of aiolos."

she pushed the rich bundle toward the moontide wolf. "we have come to see your village. i wish to help for a short time," kukutux added, though it was clear by the look of sakhmet and herself that they must soon retire to moonglow once more.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
985 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Aiolos was happy to have Sakhmet join them, even if it might have been difficult for her given how sick to her stomach this pregnancy was making her. Once again, the three were in sight of Sea. He wouldn't be able to quite spend it the same way he had before, unfortunately... ;) 

The first to greet them was a recruit of Moontide, a fast and vigilant guard on their newly marked borders. Aiolos smiles light, dipping his chin before her and awaits his mate to finish before adding, A pleasure to meet you, miss. Through these days, they could help to strengthen the young pack's borders and maybe he could hunt along the coast for them as well. He would enjoy some time here and knowing he had much more reason to visit, too.
moonglow daddy
Moontide
Beta*
718 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Before the white wolf could reply another wolf bearing similar colors to the earth and the sun came. The two female among them bore the markers of pregnancy but she was beginning to feel somewhat outnumbered at the third one approaching before the foremost introduced them. Ahhh. Kukutux who had sent Rodyn on his quest, Aiolos the sun man Rodyn had wrestled, and Sakhmet a name she had not heard before. At first she had doubted the descriptions but she had to admit that they were apt. She tipped her muzzle in greeting "An honor to have the three of you walking among us and our new lands," the warmth and smile on her features turned sharp, an ironic yet playful twist to the slide of it "and a pleasure." She stole one of Aiolos' words and winked at the trio. A part of her burned with curiosity, but she was not completely ignorant that the three of them coming was momentous.

Her tail went to and fro in lazy side to side wags. She was excited to announce their arrival to Samani and Rodyn who she was sure would be pleased to see them. "Samani and Rodyn will be glad to see you and will best know what might be needed and we'll all be grateful for any help." Tipping her head back she sent out a call, a strong and confident howl to @Samani and @Rodyn, there was no urgency or danger in it but excitement clearly in the dips and rises of it. "My name is Heph. I can show you slightly higher up on the plateau if you would like?" It would only be a few minutes trek but it would get them away from the fringes of the territory to a slightly safer spot. She let her gaze flit over the three of them. The moonwoman of Moonglow she felt she had heard much about, but meeting her in person for the first time was different in a way that Heph had trouble placing. Interesting.
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,236 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn arrived swiftly at the call of Heph. She ahd proven herself a good friend and now time and time again. She was proving herself a good packmate as well. He had a nudge of an idea and would need to speak it over with Samani.

A smile lit up his face, though worry colored his eyes. Moonwoman! Sunman! Lady Sahkmet, please come in. Would you like to rest before Heph shows you further up?

Both ladies were far into their pregnancy and he would not have them sick or sore upon arrive. Samani would be so pleased to see them. He couldn't wait. But he also wouldn't discount his friends offer at showing them their home.

Rodyn's tail wagged while he waited for a greeting.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,078 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
heph.

she was a good reflection of what rodyn and samani meant to build.

"we will come," she said, laughing out when rodyn arrived with such joy. "i cannot wait, ninauga!" moonwoman cried, though she did pause for a stitch in her side.

her eyes lingered warmly on heph then trailed toward the blissful loveliness of the familiar plateau. "moontide is beautiful."
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
985 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Aiolos offers a small smirk at the woman who 'steals' his wording and winks to the trio. After her call to the new leaders and her offering to bring them upward unto the plateau itself, Rodyn comes quite shortly after just a few paces. 

Good to see you, Rodyn. He introduced, his smile growing with Kukutux eagerness and Aiolos follows suit behind Heph. It's nice seeing this place again... Aiolos murmurs as he walks a path upwards which he had done a number of times before. After leaving the Vale, he had called this place home a time. Then when a part of Yuelong, it was a place which he and Kukutux had met a number of times. Now one of two of his twin daughters enjoyed it with a fondness.
moonglow daddy
Moontide
Beta*
718 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph grinned and led the way, albeit slowly enough for the trio to admire the view and to accommodate for any pain from the journey. She was glad that their assessment seemed to mirror her own - that Moontide was situated on fine territory, both beautiful and practical. Her paw steps were confident in her direction, having mapped out the territory well to her satisfaction and fairly sure that she took them on a good path for their purposes.
Moontide
Alpha*
1,236 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn gave the older male a smile and a nod. We should hunt together if you have the time. The affection in his voice for the older man was there.

There had been a sense of respect for the older man always, but now there was care there too. He liked him, found him a good father in law for him. He loved the family he had been invited into.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,078 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
she brushed her shoulder against that of her wife as they walked.

she kissed the jaw of her sun man.

she looked at the beauty of the plateau. "aiolos and i first met each other in this land," she told to heph and rodyn. "when we shared words, we knew we had seen each other in a before time. it was meant."

her small worn teeth glittered in a sunbeam mouth.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
985 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
I'll definitely make the time. He spoke to his son-in-law with a little grin. I wouldn't ever make a trip out to the coast and miss out on its food. A little laugh then. Whether it would be quietly fishing, roaming around looking for crustaceans or taking on something largely like seal or walrus, Aiolos was definitely down for it. Now, he wasnt all too sure how Sakhmet's stomach would take to the idea of seafood right now.

Kukutux spoke of their time meeting here, as Aiolos had been thinking it. He nudges her, thinking back when she had said 'he was like wife" and treated her as though she were husband. They both had pups on the way from others and yet, somehow still, as she said, their meeting was meant to be.
moonglow daddy
Moontide
Beta*
718 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph listened along, perhaps if they went after larger game she would offer to be a third on the hunt, but she had no desire to interrupt the family gathering which was also happening. Grinning she kept her steps light, listening to Kukutux recall that they had met. It sounded at least a little bit romantic to meet along the sea, the view from the plateau was one of the most breathtaking she had seen in her own travels. Nodding her head she wondered if it had changed. Though the tides went in and out each time she returned the vastness of the ocean seemed unyielding.
Moontide
Alpha*
1,236 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Do you guys want to fade this?

Rodyn listened to their stories with a smile on his face. He was happy he could give them those memories back. It felt more so that this was meant to be. That he was happy here and he had done good.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,078 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
cool to fade! last for me!

it would be the final trip for the three of them.

and so kukutux would laugh, and look at the beauty of moontide; she would kiss her wife and her husband by turns, sharing their words.

sharing the beauty of the land.

her heart was made of singing notes.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
985 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Done!

There was a stirring within him, his heart fluttering. He would rekindle with his family, all the while staring off from the reaches of the plateau out to the sea. 

Already he awaited to return to it again, with his youngest litter at his heels.
moonglow daddy