Moonspear part of your world
Brecheliant
Family
299 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Private 
Life was strange!

New sensations activated Seal's developing mind. 

Though her ears and eyes were still closed, the young babe could smell -- everything! The smell of Spring, earth, mother, father, and sister...

Sister! @Orca II nestled adjacent to young Seal. 

With a gummy smile, Seal mouthed at Orc's face as she explored the tactile sensation of fur.
59 Posts
Ooc — ?
Strange to think that at the start, she had not wanted to be here. And then it was not even a thought at all. Mothers milk was delicious, and something Orca regularly looked forward to. In fact, she was going in for a helping then, but mouth met something else...

Orca suckled on some part of Seal, but was quick to spit her out (pah! pah!!!!!, a dramatic display).

And then she was assaulted! Orca let out a banshee screech at the horrendous sensation. What had she done, to deserve this?!
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,934 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Meerkat never left the ulaq, save for the occasional toilet. She would like to say it was simply because she loved her daughters too much to be apart from them. That much was true, though she was also tired. She felt like she still hadn’t recovered from childbirth and the exhausting final weeks of her pregnancy.

Today, a headache plagued her. Nevertheless, she managed a smile for her children as they appeared to explore one another. It fell a little when Orca screeched, the sound immediately sending a painful pulse through Meerkat’s temple.

She reached for the infant, cupping her mouth around Orca’s midriff, lifting her and tucking her against her chest. She then did the same to Seal, situating them beside each other in the cradle of her forelegs. Ignoring the dull throbbing in her skull, Meerkat soothed the girls with gentle passes of her tongue.

Invading by invitation!
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Brecheliant
Family
299 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
All Welcome 
Though her ears were still closed, Seal could still feel the vibrations of her sister’s protest. Yet, the innocent babe could only think wow, what fun! As Orca wormed against her puppy nibbles.

Then, suddenly, she was flying!

The little baby gasped as her legs splayed out, not quite sure what to make of the sensation.

[Image: flying-sloth.gif]

Just as quickly as she went up, she was down. Then, the familiar cleaning from her mother made Seal giggle and babble with glee. She managed to roll over, tiny paws waving in the air.
59 Posts
Ooc — ?
Orca was saved! She became still in her mothers mouth, and then once on the ground again Orca sprawled out. Yeah, this was nice. Then thing 2 returned, and Orca, having already forgotten that Seal had just stressed her out, was happy to feel the warmth there. Wiggling a little closer, Orca squealed happily as her mother groomed her. This was the life!
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,934 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She knew a sense of relief when the girls only burbled and squeaked. Meerkat wasn’t sure her skull could take another of Orca’s shrieks. To ensure only soft noises would escape her daughters, she happily continued grooming them.

Seal rolled onto her back and kicked at the air. Meerkat couldn’t resist nibbling at her toes. Wanting to pay equal attention to her babies, she then gently cropped at the tuft of fur on the top of Orca’s little noggin.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Brecheliant
Family
299 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Last from me!

The sensation of her nubby toes being tickled made Seal giggle. Though she didn’t have the dexterity to wiggle individual digits, she happily waved her arms stiffly in the air in approval. She felt the soft fur of her mother’s muzzle, the rigidity of her whiskers, and the leather of her wet nose. Most important was the comforting smell of being in her mother’s arms that soothed the young babe.

Life was busy for a young puppy. New experiences quickly exhausted young Seal and soon, she was asleep – telegraphed by the small REM twitches of her tail's tip.