Gyrfalcon's Keep Blue turns black,
76 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
They'd had time to think. Both of them. And now... there was a decision to be made.

To the sacred temple, @Atka Shayde was summoned.

Asvoria awaited one of their many new arrivals. Seated calmly, she was, yet eager and expectant. If an answer would not be given now, the gods would judge them both: Atka, and her mate.

Old Norse | Common Tongue
— —
Hover over text for unknown tongue translations.
Loner
243 Posts
Ooc — bee
to the temple atka hurried, anxious to address asvoria. she had been sorting through the flora that had been selectively picked. the herbs she had been taught were from this type of ecosystem. snow was elated at this, but as she was summoned paws were frantically cleaned from the green stains. there was no success, she cursed herself for this, even for for the length this needed conversation had remained in the air. yet she had been consistent on studying the local fauna, vegetation, while patrolling the near areas.

though she recognized this was not was asvoria needed or sought. this was about their gods. atka inhaled a sharp breath, tail low behind her as she approached the priestess.

❝priestess,❞ her tone was light and airy as she greeted the woman, head lowering as she did so.
[Image: dcm9zur-d3aafd96-e9dd-475b-8fff-3c9c9da5...N13Rk97sII]
76 Posts
Ooc —
Asvoria was not made to wait long. Atka arrived quickly, head bowing in greeting.

Atka, The priestess greeted in return, tail swaying in gesture. Come forth and sit, this gesture told, wordlessly.

I have given you and your companion time. Now you must tell me... have you decided upon what path you would like to pursue beneath the eyes of the gods?

— —
Loner
243 Posts
Ooc — bee
atka inched closer before sitting down; her ears pressed forward to listen. what path did she intend to take? the sylph of a woman had thought on it prior, but she remained quiet for a small moment.

❝before my time in these lands I was taught medicinal skills by my nikt'aa in an environment like this one.❞ snow paused to take in another breath, ❝i'm sure i could develop those skills further here should it be needed. if it's not, i'm able bodied and open-minded.❞
76 Posts
Ooc —
With thoughtfulness, Asvoria looked to the woman, listening as her answer was given.

Healers are always necessary. It is what ensures the health and strength of the clan. As was true for any established group. Though, some regarded healers less than what they were worth.

If it is your wish, you will be named Læknir, healer to the clan. Unless she were to have objections?

— —
Loner
243 Posts
Ooc — bee
atka slowly nodded as the woman spoke; listening with a posture akin to urgency.

læknir it is.❞ In a brief moment she smiled and stirred her tail.

❝thank you.❞

The new læknir would have much to do. a space to set, verdure to find, and others to meet. she wished to do this, and knew she would adore doing this. with her chest warm and light from this news the need to speak to dreven grew heavy.

❝when will I learn the ways of your clan, your gods?❞ she hoped it was implied to many things in asvoria's mind.
76 Posts
Ooc —
Their second newest, accepting of their placement.

And not only did they hold eagerness to do their work in this, but also learn other things. Of the gods, even.

You will learn when you are ready. She would not force these things upon her. 

But for now, continue to settle... learn of your territory, and of your fellow clan mates. There were many to meet. There will be plenty of days to learn, but not if you are not ready to learn what we have to offer.

— —
Loner
243 Posts
Ooc — bee
❝understood.❞ atka answered.

if this needed to wait, it would. learning of the territory was needed, especially the need to greet others. neighboring packs, the regional plants, it was all necessary to know.

❝i will move forward with that, this clan will have my knowledge and support.❞