Alpine Lake i still got the choice
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
Private 
"sadey. found a pack over yonder, on an isle." colt's voice was dour. he hadn't tried to stop lonesome dove from leaving, but she was gone all the same. 
"think it's our best bet till summer maybe," he mused, and if he'd been a man, colt would have run a rough hand over the stubble of his beard.
"whatchu think? family type. small."
-Some Women, fear the fire. Some women, just become it.-
228 Posts
Ooc —
Sadey listened and tilted her ears forward. I do a lot of questionable things, but I won't harm babies, Colt. If it's just to get a new start and into something new I'm fine with it.

There was many lines Sadey Walker would cross, and flirt with but when it came to the young. That was a no go, and she was fairly certain it was the same with most of the gang. Once they hit a certain age, sure, but little ones. Nope.
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
"naw, ain't like that, sadey. not this time. reckon ya'll wanted a lil homestead, well, i found one."
he grunted, waiting for her response. "yew kin lay up proper then. maybe we'll bring marston (@Dagur) along too, though i ain't think he's much fit fer company, sadey." right feral. "could let him come an' go as a free agent."
228 Posts
Ooc —
Sadey studied the hardened wolf with grey eyes, taking in the red of his eyes and the firm set of his jaw and sniffed. 

And what about you Colt Briggs?

He had been pushing and pressing and giving and giving. SOmewhere something had to give. He just weren't that saintly, never had been. When was he done, where was his breaking point and when did he get what he wanted?
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
"lost reno. lost red. lost gun. damn near lost yew fer good." colt snorted. "figured i'm fed up fer now. can't no one hold us if we ain't want t'be held, sadey. but it's really just me an' yew now."
marston would pledge allegiance to their flag or fly.
colt's belonged to sadey now, and if he had to homestead to keep it he would.
228 Posts
Ooc —
They were all gone. It was a painful lesson, but perhaps they had known all along that this would be the end. It had only been happenstance that they found each other again, and stuck together. Though honestly at this point she weren't sure if it were loyalty or the want not to be alone in a place neither one knew anymore. 

She studied him. Alright we kin homestead for a time, but I can wager i'll get tired of it and leave eventually. Hope yew be okay with that. Lonesome be back I'd wager and she can't stay among a pack of genteel folks. Not with the way her head is rattled.
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
"just as well, miz walker, cuz you an' gotta act like genteel folk here."
colt laughed loudly. "no roughhousin', scraps, scraps, stealin', fighting, or fuckin'. well, maybe that last one," he hooted. "run by a man named ulrich an' a lady named iseul. no nonsense. best behavior, sadey."
228 Posts
Ooc —
Sadey rolled her eyes hard and snorted. Godalmighty...you're trying to kill me ain't yew. Just kill my ass dead. You just took all the fun things and said no.

She gave a soft pout for a moment then groaned good naturedly. ALl is well I s'pose haven't had a good roll in the hay for a might be of time. So that one I can probably be jes fine. The others though. Yer askin' a lot.There was a tease in her voice.
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
"jest be all gentle-like an' im sure yer prince charmin' will be rightly along to show yew a grand good time."
he chuckled a bit. "oh, an' make sure yew act sick. i told them i only had one other, an ill woman."
here he paused, sending up a low call to alert @Dagur to their plan.
stick close. be the eye on the outside.
he was old enough for it now.
colt said no more until the island loomed ahead.
228 Posts
Ooc —
Sadey snorted. Never knew there to be any prince charmin mess mate. She didn't believe in happy endings. There was contentment, perhaps a small ghost of a chance of brief happiness, but nothing like fairy tales.

She smoothed out her features and then made a sort of sagging motion. As if she could barely walk. It wasn't hard to adopt the gait she had all those months for her ribs, because they still pained her sometimes. Those grey eyes filled up with weakness and she sniffled once or twice. Rubbed her paws through her fur and across her face. Haggard and mussed, she looked her part.
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
wanna fade here? seems like we could BTS it <3

sadey would look her part. colt would look his. walker and briggs, striding once more into the unknown.
he was glad for her, glad to have her.
colt moved ahead and forded to two rivers isle.
228 Posts
Ooc —
Sure thing <3

There was so much here that had happened. So many changes, but she still had Briggs. If you'd have asked her months ago, who'd she thought would stick around the longest. It would've never been Briggs and yet here they were, still together.