Moonspear locks
220 Posts
Ooc — siv
All Welcome 
AW but attn: @Sialuk <3

A sister ruled the mountains.

A sister ruled the seas.

A mother ruled the spine.

She came to the first. Climbed the slopes on long, lean legs. The cold air was a welcomed breeze to her who frequently dreamed of it ever since the first spirit walk. She wondered where the highest spot was, what the view might be like when the land was not covered in misty fog.

Yet she was not so bold as to assume she could cross freely!

So she called softly and asked for someone to come welcome her.

"inuktitut" || "common"
142 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
There was a beckon at the borders—and vigilant as always, the silver man swept to it, knowing Sialuk could intercept if her time allowed.

Pale eyes met that of a she-wolf—ivory and stunning. “Hail,” he called—uncustomary a greeting for the wolves of this mountain but one he had grown up on. “This is Moonspear and I am Argent. How can I help you?”
Moontide
First Warrior
817 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
cameo

chakliux had met so many daughters of the moon woman that he knew by sight this must be one of hers.
the seal hunter sauntered within sight, drawing close but not intending to stay long. enough for the girl to see his scars. enough to know that she too had been spotted.
the man went away into the spaces of moonspear.
220 Posts
Ooc — siv
One man came.

Another drifted in the back, large and scarred. She did not hide the way her gaze followed the man as he moved on.

Callyope. Born to Moonglow. She offered with a low bow of her head. It is my sister who stands here, no?

"inuktitut" || "common"
142 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Callyope of Moonglow. 
She mentioned a sister and he could assume she meant Sialuk—but his icy gaze swept over her, a brow arching. Moonspear was a pack of trust and connection. But that did not mean he wouldn’t remain protective of it… particularly it’s leader. Perhaps. Who’s your sister?