Sunspire Mountains Gateway to Journeys
206 Posts
Ooc — Mai
The man seemed sincere. His holcan devoted. The Duskfire was still guarded. He let out a slow breath. "So long as you do not up and leave, without just reason..."

His eyes went to Sovereign, briefly. She was here. Another incentive for him to stay. To keep his promise in not abandoning her. "I will stay, if you shall have me." It would take time to build his trust. That implication should go without saying. And if the worst should happen, he and Sovereign could always steal off together.
128 Posts
Ooc — delaney

it is not in this one's plans. and if anything, ajaw was well versed in adaption. still, they understand it will take time to soothe the young man's fears.

to prove that tikal was not going anywhere. and even if by some misfortune it did: ajaw would not sink with it.

this one welcomes you, a glimpse is spared to sabah and sovereign. this one asks forgiveness, but must return. perhaps the winak or holcan can give you a tour.

with that, ajaw takes their leave; to continue preparations for where they planned to make diplomatic visits next.

kukulkaan & my writing are entirely experimental.
can be assumed he is speaking in yucatec mayan to his holcan; mayan will be denoted as speech. any of the holcan is welcome in all of ku's threads.