Gyrfalcon's Keep There seems no turning back from here
76 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
The time had come to make the clan whole. But to do this, all parts must be filled.

@Thyra, Asvoria greeted warmly, approaching her with motherly affection.

Since the day you have arrived, your path has been drawn for you. Duties given based on our needs, but not given so based on your chosen role. So I come to ask: what role do you want to play here?

Inquisitive was the priestess's gaze, as well as expectant. If any was the time to decide with honesty, it would be now.

Old Norse | Common Tongue
— —
Hover over text for unknown tongue translations.
75 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Thyra had not been expecting Asvoria’s interview, though she was well aware that it was normal, in the process of things. Especially now with more wolves joining the pack, sorting out roles and ranks became an emerging task that Asvoria took with apparent effortlessness. 

Still, she felt her cheeks warm, to be asked about her own interests. She knew how she had been primed; she knew what her mother hoped for her to be…And yet- while Thyra was not a strong-willed youth, she wished to find herself a role that would not only be helpful, but that would appease Solveig as well.

”I know it is…It might be useful for me to fulfill…Other tasks,” She did not feel she would need to be specific. [i]”But I….I would like to make myself…More of a…I enjoy, more…Working with pelts, helping create denspaces. I would want to be…Smidr.” She knew it would essentially mean shirking the natural potential to be groomed toward being a priestess or shield maiden- but she knew in her heart that she was much more content being a tradesperson.
76 Posts
Ooc —
short reply to keep this afloat!

It was not what Thyra thought others may have wanted for her, but this mattered not to Asvoria. She wished only for the yearling to be pleased in performing her everyday tasks. For this was enough to satisfy the high priestess. 

If this is what rank you choose, it is the one you shall have. She would answer, head bowing with a small smile to follow suite.

— —
Hover over text for unknown tongue translations.
75 Posts
Ooc — Jess
”It is!” She assured, enthusiastically. Her dreams had often been kept secret- admitted only to herself, though it had been no secret that she had certainly spent a good deal of her spare time quietly working away on pelts, striving to make them smoothe, soft, and useful. 

Her gaze faltered and fell, though, as she could not help but think of her mother’s aspirations as well. ”I think Mother would want for me to become a Sheildmaiden, like her, but…” She trailed off, and shrugged. ”Do you think she will be disappointed?”