Redsand Canyon strongcharge
20 Posts
Ooc — Box
All Welcome 
set after this thread

Kaelan was furious.

The heathen she had hounded, that she was correct for hounding, had struck her! Her! Divine Kaelan, Kaelan who was crusading for her god, her ajaw, and she had been struck! Blood dripped down her tongue and around her fangs, turned pink with saliva that tried to coat her damaged tongue.

Her nostrils flared wide, her body shaking with anger, she paced back down into the canyon, bleeding tongue hanging from her mouth as she walked, ears laid flat to her black head. Aggressively, she struck her shoulder to the stones, walking along them with her entire body laid against them, angrily scraping her scent there. She broke off a moment later, snorting and shaking and throwing her bloody spittle everywhere as she quietly raged.
Kaelan does not speak common, any dialogue she has can be assumed to be in yucatan mayan

Kaelan can be liberally pped by her ajaw and sisters in the holcan in all situations except life or death
28 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
When she first scented the blood, she thought it a conquest.  As she drew nearer, however, it became clear that it was holcan blood she tasted on the air.

An answer to be made then.  Battle had been scored and the holcan would strike back as one.

Flecha’s eyes burned silently as she followed Kaelan, and as she drew near, her voice was soft but no less intense.  Who did this?

She would take a report.  And then she would take their tongue.
Kukulkaan is welcome in all threads and has permission to powerplay at any time.  She obeys their word in all instances - exceptions may arise, but only in life-threatening circumstances.  Other holcan are welcome to minor assumptions/powerplay.
20 Posts
Ooc — Box
i want you to imagine me sitting in my living room with my tongue hanging out to write this dialogue

Her tongue hung limp, but Kaelan turned in her bloody rage to greet the face of Flecha. She snorted out a bubble of snot, foam flecked across her mouth.

Gobbess heazen-! Came zoo cloth! Kicked so zounge vas vitten! She seethed into near incomprehensibility, her eyes wild with rage.
Kaelan does not speak common, any dialogue she has can be assumed to be in yucatan mayan

Kaelan can be liberally pped by her ajaw and sisters in the holcan in all situations except life or death
28 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Flecha growled in sympathy and shared anger.  No heathen had the right to touch Ajaw’s own.  Especially when they sought no war as of yet.  Blood was to be spilled in battle; her sister had been a mere scout on this mission.

Then he owes you his tongue.  Flecha growled, then moved to clean some of the blood from her chin.  Where?  If she wished it, the Holcan would attend to it.
Kukulkaan is welcome in all threads and has permission to powerplay at any time.  She obeys their word in all instances - exceptions may arise, but only in life-threatening circumstances.  Other holcan are welcome to minor assumptions/powerplay.