The Floodlands I'm doing fine, trying to derail my one track mind
Riverclan
Fang
always an angel, never a god
369 Posts
Ooc — Twin
All Welcome 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: in-post edit just to be safe since there's suggestive themes later on in the thread!
hi y'all! this is my first post. i'm so excited to get started here, feel free to hop in should you feel so inclined!
So this was it.
Little bugs swarm around her, nipping at her heels and calling her further westward. Steady, heavy paws grace the earth, bobbing and weaving through tall grass, up and over logs. The canopy of trees worsen the cold that seems to grip her body, little clouds of steam leaving dark nostrils.
Alone, Wren was now, which was fine. She was more than content with it most hours of the day. Less noise ringing in her ears, no oily fur rubbing up against her. Only the noises she made to be heard, only the touch of her own cold nose to a leg with a scrape on it; the warmth of her own tongue. But in the hours of the day where mother Sun had yet to show herself, when the little songbird had only her own company for extended periods, it sometimes made her wonder if she'd prefer someone with her. It was nonsense, really, just stupid little thoughts that would quickly fly over her head. Until they started to linger, ping-pong around her mind, repeating over and over again until it made her want to scream.
But yet here she was, having picked up her feet and taken herself so far from her birthplace. Where anyone who may have been willing to provide such company remained, so she thought. But it's for the better, she thought to herself, while swatting away a moth with the tip of her tail. A new start, new faces, new smells, new everything. Her previous "home" was not hers anymore, and perhaps it never was. The ghosts of her past were no longer.
These lands had to be better.
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
briggs ventured out. it was awful wet in the hinterlands, swamps and bowls of water and lakes and endless rivers. and rain! he wasn't much for staying soggy all the time.
the promise of herons in the floodflats pulled him out from beneath the trees. he caught one purely by luck and devoured it, spitting feathers.
from then, he chased others, getting the lay of the unsteady terrain that seemed to mark many places in the tuktu. a lone dragonfly hummed past him; he drew up and noticed only then he was not alone. what he presumed was a tall woman stepping with confidence just beyond colt. he jerked his chin in her direction, chuffing a note to grab her attention.
Riverclan
Fang
369 Posts
Ooc — Twin
The pitter-patter of paws behind her earns a jerk of her head, the fur of her neck bristling. The thick, musky smell of a male wolf hits her nostrils. He carries pack scent with him. This unnerves her. Was she trespassing? 
Turning around with a stiff, yet graceful swivel of her torso, she faces him, narrowing her eyes in an attempt to get a better look at her suitor without getting closer than necessary. Well, you're just the king of smooth introductions, eh? She barks out something along the lines of a laugh, flaring her nostrils as her tail sways lowly, level with her ankles. What's up with you, then? Couldn't ignore the temptation of an unfamiliar woman? Her mouth curls into somewhat of an awkward smirk. She tries to make herself look smaller, less threatening; all too aware of her size. Half-decent first impressions had to mean something, right?
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
the tall woman approached, and something like a tease was on her mouth. colt got a better look at her then, red eyes flicking with interest over her own little scars, the slant of her pretty, cunning eyes. they were evenly matched as far as height but where she was well-formed, he was all bones and angles.
briggs, not one much for bathing either, found he was grateful that his foray from the river isle had cleaned the worst of the muck from his coat. "i don't much reckon my company is the kind yer after," he retorted, a glitter in his crimson stare that could have been amusement.
"but, guilty as charged," the rogue drawled on, watching as she shrunk her own figure, stepping closer with boldness. "an' what is it yew cain't resist?"
his yellow teeth glowed in a bawdy grin.
Riverclan
Fang
369 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Oh, little songbird, how you bite off more than you can chew.
She could not hide her intrigue, eyes widening as she watches him practically ogle her. It sparked a whirl of excitement and confusion within her, big, brown eyes following his as they move across her body. She'd never been looked at with such blatant hunger, and by a stranger, no less. Frightening and foreign, and yet she practically invited it, curiously moving in a slow circle around him.
Her own gaze danced about, wandering from bony shoulders to long, spindly forelegs, the chestnut, scraggly fur that covered faded scarring. There were stories to be told with those, and something about him told her it was better not to ask. She moves just that little bit closer, the pace of her wagging tail quickening, yet maintaining its loose movements. 
Lemme ask yah this, quirking an eyebrow, she lowers her voice, rumbling from deep within her chest. what do you think I'm looking for? She pauses, lips parting as a shallow breath exits her lungs. Least you could do is tell me your name before making any assumptions, her smirk grows. Sir.
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
colt watched her face shift and fill with interest. he returned the lollop of her tail with one of his own, letting out a raucous laugh at her own boldness. "an' what am i assumin'?" he shot back, bathing his lips in a self-satisfied way with a lash of his tongue.
"colt briggs," he grunted next, relenting beneath the curious press of her lambent cocoa eyes, not bothering to turn as she inspected him. had he digits and a cigarette, he would have lit it then, blowing smoke into the clear spring air.
"not no sir. what's yers, woman?" colt growled back in a tonality that held no malice, but his own spreading intrigue. she wasn't in the family way, looking for a husband. nor did she have that man-damned scent around her; you had to watch for that one. no. she was open in her movements, almost an invitation if he managed to pass whatever tests she wanted to administer.
colt accepted her challenge with a wry, slow grin.
Riverclan
Fang
369 Posts
Ooc — Twin
I'm no easy woman, if that's what you're thinking. Now, Wren was far from experienced in the art of flirtation and courtship - if you could even call this that, with the way they'd been sizing each other up - but she knew enough to know that males had two heads, and often didn't think with the one that had a brain. She knew that fire that burned behind his eyes, even in her young naivety. An almost instinctual knowledge. 
She was no woman of commitment and family life; nor would she throw herself at just anyone. She needed some level of effort. Whether he was willing to provide that, though, she had yet to gather.
His guffaws and cackles felt almost as if he were challenging her, testing her; watching to see what broke her down. Brutish, in its own right. She takes a step or two back as he draws closer, leaving one forepaw dangling in the air. That smirk still clung to her face, teeth beginning to show themselves, yet not out of anger or malevolence. She kept her distance, for the most part, only coming close to take in more of his scent or brush lightly against him before backing off again. Her eyes never left him. She wasn't uninterested; inticing him, even. He offered her excitement, and that was something she ached for.
Wren, in the midst of her dance she offers him her title, breathy and close to his ear before creating space once more. if that matters to you. After all, she lids her eyes. what would your packmates think if they knew you were chattin' me up?

Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
wren. and like the little bird which was her namesake, she flitted to and fro in an effortless dance that set colt's blood on a low boil, back-burnered for the time being by his usual suspicious nature. women didn't just vibrate out of trees and begin their flirtations.
for colt, everything was transactional. but eking out of her what she wanted could prove to be a pleasure of its own. "they'd rightly think i was a blame fool, fallin' into yer web," colt smirked, testing wren with a little flattery. the tips of his own ivory fangs glimmering for a moment as he took another step.
his turn now, to reach out, to touch her hackles and take in the motes of scent which delineated where she had been and perhaps where she would go.
Riverclan
Fang
369 Posts
Ooc — Twin
A charmer, he'd proven himself to be, whispering honey-sweet songs in her ear with that baritoned Southern heat. Oh, how she wished that would work on her. What she would not give to be so simple, so easy to please. 
But instead, she could feel her stomach twist into a knot, the reality of her situation slamming into her with unrelenting force as the adrenaline fizzled into clarity. He was a man, she was a woman. There was little more to her than the organs she happened to have; what lied between her legs. She came to a sudden halt at the feeling of his breath on the nape of her neck, hot and menacing and beckoning for her. Artificial and hollow; a predator who had found his prey.
But perhaps that wasn't such a bad thing.
She hid her unease with grace, picking herself back up in one swift move. Shifting to where they faced each other once more, leaning in to brush her cheek under his jaw before peeling herself away to meet his eyes. All part of the same little dance. 
Her ears bend outward, airplaning, as her lips shift into something of a crooked smile, and the songbird sang. 
Do I look like something you should keep secret?
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
colt sat back at that, taking her in once more, a long drink of her willowy limbs and the way that the sprinkle of scarification spoke a story he perhaps wanted to read outside a bonfire one day. "looks t'me that i'd be the secret, sugar," briggs countered. no butterfly, this one, but a moth, a thing with strong wings and a deceptive strength beneath a velvet mien.
more to her than met his red eye.
when she wound forward again, he caught her with his foreleg, pulling her softly close, though not yet pressed to him. another test, and one he would relinquish if wren protested. "is this about secrets or about what yew were looking fer before?"
Riverclan
Fang
369 Posts
Ooc — Twin
An involuntary gasp left her throat, fluttering out from between her lips, followed by a noise somewhere between a grumble and a whine. She had not anticipated such a gesture; the power behind his grasp, so gentle yet with force that should perhaps worry her. She did not pull away, though the whites of her eyes flashed as they widened, the wag of her tail slowing to a stop as it hung above her haunches. 
Thunk, thunk, thunk. She was sure he could feel the pounding of her pulse. 
Thunk, thunk, thunk. 
Alright, she swallows. you got me there. That burning blood red gaze felt as if it may begin to consume her, buttering her up and preparing to cut into her with fork and knife. 
I'm looking for excitement. I want someone who's not fuckin' boring, in a bold move, her nose touches against his, pink tongue darting out and tasting the air, yet not daring to touch him. She could almost taste the blood on his breath. I'm not lookin' for a husband, but I'm no object either. Her gaze hardens. All games must come to an end. you interested in a deal, Colt?
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
colt enjoyed the sound, savored it with all of him. she did not pull away, only grew subdued in his grasp, though he saw quickly he had not sundered all her flame.
"it so happens i ain't in the market fer a wife, wren," colt launched back, their faces remaining close as his powerful limb continued the intensity of its hold.
he tasted the air where her tongue had been, jaws offering another rakish grin. "i'm always up for a barter," briggs growled, and this time he did act on emboldenment, pushing his muzzle just against the vital pulse of her throat, lingering a second before he drew away to find her eyes again, brow arched. colt waited for her to make this offer.
Riverclan
Fang
369 Posts
Ooc — Twin
these two have been so fun btw!! thank you so much! colt very much excites me, i had not expected a character like him to come wren's way but i am so glad he did >:) i hope to see more of them once this thread is done <3
Thunk, thunk, thunk.
If I give myself to you, her words come out in a purr, soft and shaky and yet full of intensity. Desire. I wanna see you again. 
Despite her previous discretion, with that vermillion gaze that spoke to her like a siren's call, she could not resist. He was creeping beneath her skin, planting some kind of seed within her that would sprout and grow thick vines of ivy, take control of her body. Perhaps she could do the same for him. Weave her web, pull him in with strings of silk that dared to hold him captive.
She leaned into the touch, now, feverishly accepting the brush against her throat with a shiver and another, more obvious whine. The fire that burned inside her begged to be put out.
There went that twisted grin, mirroring his own with a flash of pearly teeth and a hushed, breathy giggle. If we're gonna be a secret, let's make it a good one, eh?
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: heavy suggestion

yes this has been so fun! im positive they'll meet again :D

colt was more than charmed, he was enchanted in a way he knew was unwise to show her. he nipped at her throat, forearms winding more tightly around her. "that all yew want? a repeat? i'd be much obliged," he grunted back in a throating rasp that exposed his own billowing want.
"i'm loyal to my gang first," briggs breathed, raising muzzle to preen the base of wren's nearest ear. "sooner or later, i'll be off t'find the rest of em."
not a husband. not a man who kept roots down for long. if the woman with fox-eyes wanted to stay part of things, she'd need to understand his loyalty was never to one, only a collective.
"worth yer while, sugar," and colt was quickly coming to the place beyond words, where he had her right here and damn whoever saw them.
Riverclan
Fang
369 Posts
Ooc — Twin

Mature Content Warning

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: sims 4 woohoo music plays in the background

gonna end this with a good ol' dubious fade to black but thank you again!! <3 i would be delighted to start another thread with them sometime soon!! :D

I think, Wren's lips part as tongue finally makes contact with warm chestnut fur, rasping over the place where jaw meets neck. it'd be a shame if we didn't make this a bad habit, Colt. 
She pries herself free from his grasp with a wriggle of her leg, if only to wrap herself around him in one singular loop before her back is turned to him. A wispy tail flicks up to brush under his chin. Her eyes had not moved from his, watching, waiting. Rumor was that the loss of virginity was supposed to be romantic, cherished; but fuck it, this would be cherished in another way. Relived for months onward within mind and body, the taste of him that would linger on her tongue. And if he were a man of his word, neither would not have to live only with memories for long.
His wife she would not become, nor did she desire to be so. She had the feeling she would grow to be something much worse, and she welcomed it with open arms. 
The songbird would perform one last dance, one last song that would echo in the night; one that would make even the fish among the waters blush. 
What a way to be welcomed to Teekon.