Gyrfalcon's Keep You've been waiting for a miracle all your life
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
339 Posts
Ooc — Danni
All Welcome 
Dreven moved through the pack lands. Eyes on the horizon, watching the falcons as they swooped and dove. A twitch in his shoulder, but it would disappear with time. Red Eyes on the sun as it set. He should probably find @Atka Shayde soon. Just to see how she was doing. They'd been apart doing their own thing lately and his obsession with her, well it was causing him some issues. He needed her here right now. That would be nice.

But he found himself slowly lowering his large body to the ground, stretching out, long and wide with a yawn on his face. His tail leaving a small pattern against the dirt. All he needed now was a bone to gnaw on, he'd be happy.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Loner
234 Posts
Ooc — bee
two weeks into pregnancy :)

she had known what to expect, her nikt'aa informed her well. the nausea, poor appetite, she knew. some may have been unaware, but she was elated to know that life budded within her. her love watching the sun, now a reddened disk was the most idyllic picture to her.

❝evening,❞ a soft utterance.

with few words, she lay herself a short distance from him, fondly tracing his features with her yellow stare. her infatuation with him only grew with this time.
[Image: dcm9zur-d3aafd96-e9dd-475b-8fff-3c9c9da5...N13Rk97sII]
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
339 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven looked her over as she came near. Thinner than he liked and she looked pale around her eyes and he was no fool. He had heard the heaving in the mornings. The fact she picked at her food rather than ate it.

He pushed himself to his feet and moved closer so that he could gently preen at her neck and ears. Curling himself around her, if she'd allow. He was not a good man, heaven help him he was a devil, but he would do his best to take care of her. Though he was unsure how.

Hello Snow. How ya feelin?
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Loner
234 Posts
Ooc — bee
❝honey,❞ a quirked brow and smirk followed her words, you know.❞

atka softly laughed, as he settled himself around her. he loved softly, just as he did wildly. the læknir would not complain over this. as much as she expected his fuss, snow was far more concerned with how he felt about this.

❝i'll be okay, how're you feeling about this?❞ truly, she would be alright.

would he?
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
339 Posts
Ooc — Danni
At her gentle nickname, he couldn't quite hide the snort of laughter. He didn't mind it, he just wasn't expecting it. I don't know if i fit that ideal. I'm not sweet very often. he teased gently.

Dreven only ever loved her softly, Gently.

I'm good. Scared shitless, but i'll be alright.
Loner
234 Posts
Ooc — bee
❝well for me at least.❞ atka leaned into his presence with sigh of contentment.

the breeze carried the salt with it, but her lungs held no complaints; it was rather refreshing to inhale. she quietly considered his words with a spaced out stare towards the keep. snow believed his heart for her was good. that was enough to shape small minds and their sublime unawareness.

❝i understand,❞ she tenderly spoke, for she'd be lying if she said she wasn't even the slightest bit scared.

his fidelity would be enough, and she smiled at that.

❝they'll be good and so will we.❞ it was as if her heart was swollen with love, even for the faces she had yet to see.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
339 Posts
Ooc — Danni
He chuckled darkly. Only for you. Most should worry. There was a contentment to the dark beast in the presence of his Atka. He had never thought he'd be a one woman man, and honestly there were times his mind still wandered, but he could never do that to her. Because it wasn't fair and because he didn't need too and because he cared.

I hope you're right, Atka. Because I was once a slave. I don't know if I can do very well, but i'll try.
Loner
234 Posts
Ooc — bee
it's not like the young woman was trying to dismiss his concerns, but she could not find it within herself to be worried. perhaps atka had a confidence in him he did not have in himself. she'd always been that way, and at times it had gotten her hurt. yet, dreven was different for her. once the initial unease that allured her had faded, her trust had been adamant in him.

❝hope is enough right now.❞ she tried to assure him, but his feelings were real and she knew this.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
339 Posts
Ooc — Danni

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Swearing

Dreven had confidence in himself in spades, that he'd fuck it up. That was where his confidence lay. That he could get women and even men to do what he wanted if he was charming enough. There was confidence there. He hadn't been acting on it, because Atka gave him what he wanted and needed. So there was that. But to raise children, little mini wolves that he had to raise better than he was raised. That he had to teach right from wrong, when his own moral compass wasn't exactly morally sound. Well....though he knew what he didn't want for them, and he knew what he didn't want to teach them. And he def knew what kind of father he wanted to be, and perhaps that was enough.

A soft chuckle and a purl, a gentle growl. Alright then.