Ocean's Breath Plateau I never really know a killer from a savior
Moontide
Healer
119 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Read Only 
I do not trust myself to respond properly to any threads right now and Marina needs saving from the checker so (':
If there was any doubt in Marina's mind at all that she was pregnant, it was erased as the fur at her belly began to thin and she began to gain weight. It was all rather uncomfortable. Not so much that she would call it suffering — but she was certainly aware of all the effort her body was putting toward it. She was tired often, and left her den less as she approached the sixth week of her pregnancy.

In her idle time, she thought about names. What else did she have to do? Marina didn't have many ideas about naming kids, however. She'd never liked the practice of naming them after others; it felt weird, to give a child a name that was attached to someone else already. But Marina didn't actually know many names outside of that context... and neither did she want to name her children after objects. They needed real names.

Ultimately she resolved to consult someone wiser than herself. Maybe Samani or Rodyn would be able to help.