Stone Circle obsolete
199 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
Again, she came.
This time there was no daughter to meet her at the stones.
This time, she trailed the faintest traces of a heat-scent; but it was ending, and she felt safe enough to approach her home.

A croon carried in the air for @Gunnar, if he remained. Maybe she would not be welcome.
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar heard the call and followed it to the borders. Her scent hung to her only a little and he could breathe easier. A dip of his head. A small smile.

Hello Sanja

He didn't know if she wanted back into the pack lands. Which he could do without fail. He had no problem giving her entry to the pack she founded. Just had to know if yhat was what she sought.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
199 Posts
Ooc —
He was here!

Still, the scent of Bjarna was weak, even upon him. A worried look creased the woman's face.

My daughter is -- gone? It was painful to even think it, let alone voice! If she had only kept her word and stayed, before, maybe — I have come home. May I stay and wait for her?

There was no doubt in Sanja's mind that the snow-bear was safe, somewhere, even if she was far from the heim.
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar met her gaze and nodded his head at the worried look on her face. His own mirroring it.

Yes she has left the pack lands. She had told me weeks ago of making a trip around to see things she hasn't seen, and you know Bjarna she doesn't like goodbyes. I am sure she will return. Skald is here and Taktuq still.

Gunnar nodded. Though it weighed heavy on him the constant coming and goings of the Kvarsheim wolves. Taktuq, Sanja and now Bjarna, but they always returned. Expecting him to still be here. But what happened when there came a day, when he couldn't. When his body gave out and he gave out. Instead he pushed the thoughts aside and moved to the side and motioned her inside. Of course. Welcome Home, Sanja
199 Posts
Ooc —
It was good to hear Bjarna had gone through her own volition, and nothing bad had happened to hurt her. Of course Sanja blamed herself still, and would until she saw her daughter again. It was good too that Gunnar remained - and the others! Sanja smiled thinly, pleased to hear that their home thrived.
The fact that one of her sons was here still should've sparked a similar feeling. A guilt, maybe. But the mother had removed herself so early from the lives of those she had birthed, and now she held little connection to them. Her smile faltered then, and she looked away.
I will go find a place for myself. Thank you, Gunnar. As she passed him by, she gave his cheek a small headbutt with her forehead, as a cat might. The lingering scent of her fading heat would remain as she passed by, onwards to reacquaint herself with the land she so loved.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
A soft purr of a greeting as she headbutted. A small lock of his knees. He was still a man after all. He was just a gentle man. He would watch her go and then turn to continue his trip around the pack lands. Anxious to make sure all was okay and no interlopers had arrived to tear into their lands.