Swiftcurrent Creek You know we've been here a million times
10 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Limit Two 
Tagging @Arric, since Akavir is away!

Lyn felt overwhelmed with guilt. 

She had found her eldest brother, promising to walk beside him. But shortly after arriving, she'd departed with no notice. 

On this morn' she returned to the veil of her kin's territory. She called softly for @Akavir, hoping that he would come to her—even as disappointed or upset he may be towards her disappearance.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
-Angels Don't do what he did-
927 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
The early  morning dawned bright and heavy. And upon it's wings a call for Akavir. Arric pulled himself from his meditation and trotted towards the call. A look on his face of curiosity. Each paw step drew him nearer and he kept a weather eye.

He blinked as he arrived and waited quietly at first. You called for Akavir. He's busy. I'm Arric. How can I help you?
10 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Another came. But not her brother. 

She whined faintly as this less-familiar shape came into view. Though it faded as he neared.

Akavir... he is my brother. I must speak with him. Her tone symbolized great urgency, as did her expression.

When will he return?
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
-Angels Don't do what he did-
927 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Arric sighed. I'm afraid I don't know. He had to take his children to Riverclan to be fed by another mother, theirs has regrettably disappeared. Is there? Is there something I can help you with?

He wasn't her brother, but he considered Akavir his dearest friend. And he didn't know how he could help, but he would do what he could for the sister of his main man. Make sure she was taken care of until Akavir returned.