Stone Circle instead of you, it should be me?
191 Posts
Ooc — Box
All Welcome 
”-and for the gods sake, if you break yourself, I will drag you in here and cover you in rocks so you can’t move until that ankle heals! Easy exercise, easy!”

Yes ma’am

The healer gave him one hell of a side eye at the respectful tone and he laid his ears down In supplication. Faun turned to point her paw into his face. His eye crossed to try and focus on it.

”Try and fool me again, I dare you. If I come back and you’ve gone gallivanting off, I will personally chase you down to the ends of the earth.” Threat given, off she went with a skin in her maw.

Aquillius took a deep breath, marveled to feel it not hurt. 

He had been here for three weeks. Faun had told him he could walk alone, unassisted, so long as he didn’t disturb his ankle. His ribs, finally, had knit themselves back together. The dark boy gathered his legs beneath him, careful not to jar his ankle, and moved to lay fully in the sun beside the den that still reeked of fear on his bad nights. He lay there with his head tipped back, letting his dark fur soak in sun and the faint breeze whistle the grasses by his ears.
Prince of Nothing
51 Posts
Ooc — Wilth
The first toll of thunder rang far off, and Washed out from his place of hiding— a crudely dug den below a mulberry bush, Ikaros swept through Kvarsheim on fast feet. 

Until he tripped over another.

Feeling his thin bodyweight shift, the ebony boy scrunched his eyes closed, bracing himself as his body made contact with a hefty thud. Momentum took him, and too tired of resist he let himself roll within the dirt once—twice, before stilling with hazy eyes transfixed on a rotated world.

Another- a boy just as dark as he laid within his recent path. "Uh... Sorry about that. I didn't see you.

Scars wrapped around this boy's body and tracing each one with a worried gaze Ikaros worried he might have done more damage. "Are you okay?"  He questioned softly.
191 Posts
Ooc — Box
The warmth he was soaking in quickly faded, the distant rumble of thunder making his ears lift and his eyes open. Aquillius looked to the distant roll of storm clouds, and thought for a moment about simply laying here and letting the rain wet his fur.

Then he considered that Faun would yell at him for it, and he resolved to get up when it started to rain. He relaxed back into a puddle of wolfflesh, his ankle tucked securely on a side.

That is, until a foot met his body, and the wolf who just tripped over him rolled off without resisting gravity. Aquillius wheezed out a cough, shuffling to rise on his stomach, face pinched around the eyes as his only-just healed ribs protested being used as a speedbump. He coughed a few more times, shaking his head to clear the relaxation cotton from it. He looked after a moment to find the other boy, the one who tripped over him, and blinked a few times. He was dark, like him, but split with golds, a contrast Aquillius was unfamiliar with. It was fascinating, the way the colors both complimented and contrasted each other.

Ah, he thought to himself as his heart sped up, I am having a heart attack. Sorry father, for dying so soon after you found me.

I am alright. No harm done. He tipped his head to the side, one eyebrow raising a quarter of an inch.

That was quite the fall. Are you alright?
Prince of Nothing
51 Posts
Ooc — Wilth
Ikaros shyly smiled at him, the corners of his mouth upturning slightly in an attempt to hide any anxiety. "Yeah," he nervously chuckled. "Kinda didn't feel like stopping. Figured it wasn't worth it to try and fight...

Huffing Ikaros peeled himself from the earth to stand, his body giving a good shake as specks of dust and dirt parted from the inky blackness of fur. 

"You sure you're alright though? You look pretty worn out. I can go and grab someone if needed."
191 Posts
Ooc — Box
There is no need. He stretched a bit, relishing in the pull of muscle that had gone unused while he convalesced.

My prison warden is not too far. She knows I am out here. He tried for a joke, missed the mark by a thousand miles, and sat there with the biggest, awkwardest smile he could fit on his face before it dropped away.

My healer says I should get some sun. Prison warden. Healer. Same thing sometimes. The eagleson tried to explain as best he could, wishing the earth would swallow him.