Northstar Vale All my kids together
Raventhorpe
NPC
Trans Male -- He/Him -- Should be misgendered upon first encounter though
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
All Welcome 
Ethan wanted @Ike to spend some time with his younger siblings, so he brought his almost 3-week old babies out of the den to spend some quality time with his nearly 2 year old son.
@Elijah Franklin, @Leo, @Donnie and @Ember (for reference) 
also this is my only post from ethan for this thread as of rn
***Signature***

Ethan is a transgender male so he appears to be a female wolf to those who do not know him. For realism all wolves should misgender him until he introduces himself.
Raventhorpe
NPC
Ike Means Laughter
81 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Ike was approaching his father's den when he saw that he was already outside, and had a little crowd of his 4 little siblings around him. Ike padded over and layed down to be at the pups heights, dropping his catch, 2 fish, at Ethan's paws for him.

"Hey guys." Ike said, reaching his nose out to each one in turn.
++Signature++
Ike is great with pups and younger wolves, and wishes to be a caretaker towards them and even a teacher

7 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
The little boy with the black overcoat on his pelt reached his little snoot out towards his big brothers and their noses touched. Elijah's blue eyes sparkled as they reflected in Ike's for a moment, and then Ike moved to his other siblings. "H...w...i." He said, attempting communication, but only being able to somewhat copy word's he'd already heard.
Raventhorpe
NPC
Ike Means Laughter
81 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
It seemed only the little 2nd born, Elijah, was interested in conversation. Ike was alright with that. He smiled at his little brother. "Hey little man." He said calmly. He placed his paw out for Elijah to sniff or play with.
++Signature++
Ike is great with pups and younger wolves, and wishes to be a caretaker towards them and even a teacher

7 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Elijah tentatively put his own, tiny, paw on top of Ike's big paw.