Ouroboros Spine The Hourglass
Moonspear
Envoy
175 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Private 
Backdated to the 28th. Sorry this took so long. @Kukutux

Sialuk and Elentari arrived at the village Moonglow without incident. After excusing herself, Sialuk left Elentari to meet with Moonwoman on her own terms.

The Archer wouldn't say she was nervous about this meeting. But there was a certain fluttering of excitement in her stomach. This was the Star woman's mother. Someone she wanted to be regarded in a good light by, considering the closeness she and Sialuk shared.

With the dry, gleaming fur of mocha mink fitted over her shoulders, Elentari pushed aside the last of her nerves. She raised her head, calling gently into the air, so she might at last have an audience with the Matriarch of Moonglow.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,111 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
elentari.

she did not know the woman, but sialuk had given the name.

the boys played in the clearing before her ulaq. one of them announced the arrival of a stranger.

it was the new girl, chickadee, who led elentari to the dwellings.

kukutux smiled at the darkfurred she-wolf. "i greet you."
Moonspear
Envoy
175 Posts
Ooc — Mai
The young girl Chickadee had been kind enough to show Elentari the way to the clearing. Nearby, two young boys played. Aware of her, clearly. Warmly, she smiled to the girl, watching as she went off. Waiting for her, was a beautiful white woman. With eyes like new spring leaves. A gentle air of wisdom etched into experienced features. 

She could see where Sialuk got her looks. Her grace. She was every inch, this woman's daughter. But now, as Kukutux addressed her, Elentari's nerves began to show. She greeted in the same way which Sialuk did, which was something she was used to.

Dipping her head down just an inch, dark ears flitted back, shy blue eyes crept up to greens. "I greet you, Moonwoman." She returned, trying to sound as natural as possible. "I am Elentari Archer. A close friend of your daughter, Sialuk." That, was putting it lightly. Would she smell the star woman's scent weaved so heavily in her coat?

"I have heard much about you and your village. It is a pleasure to meet you at last." Gods she was nervous. Afraid of messing this up. It was like being brought to your crushes house for the first time and trying to make the best first impression on their parents.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,111 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
the woman was nervous.

kukutux offered a strip of cherrybark, a piece of dried fish upon it.

a gesture of hospitality, and one she hoped would set elentari to settling.

"it is my pleasure. i welcome all of moonspear."

her eyes were knowing.

"why have you come to my ulaq this day?"

sialuk's scent was rich upon elentari, but kukutux did not dwell upon this for a long moment.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]