Whitefish River We see through bloodshot eyes
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Pack Formation 
since our other thread is wrapping up i’m getting a new traveling thread set up! set to may 3rd

Void traveled with his mate @Meylodi and their new pack member @Moor for several more days, where he barely slept, his eyes now looking bloodshot but he wouldn’t stop. He had to protect the others. He stayed up most of the nights keeping guard, only barely switching out with Moor. He was fineeee though, for the most part. They reached a river, a spot Void found suitable to stop again, and the Sunspires were really in view now. He was hopeful.

feel free to post with Moor if you want otherwise it can just be assumed she’s here! 
anyone is welcome to join in this thread but it’s mostly targeted to those already expressing interest!
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy
"Hurt any o' 'em and yer gonna 'ave me fangs at yer throat."
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Howdy @Kuroishi :)

Grá- his mate came from behind him, the familiar motion of running her side against his and touching his muzzle with her nose before parting from him. She had been given more time to sleep, meaning she felt fresher and rested despite her poor knight looking like he would fall over into a big, unshelved mess and sleep until morning. 

Ya be tir'd, love - ya've gon' so long with'ut a good sleep, yer eyes are takin' a weird color to 'em. A new tone of maternal concern echoed in her voice. It smells safe 'ere - Moar'n an' I can keep an eye out while ya rest. 

Her eyes betrayed her annoyance with her dialect. She had figured out how to get the 'o' in the woman's name, but her tongue still refused to let her say it correctly.
May you live as long as you want,
and never want as long as you live.