Ouroboros Spine Gentle girl
Moonspear
Villager
459 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ajei moved from the innards of the den looking for her brother. @Chiteo

Tiny paws and her tail against her leg while she looked around with wide green eyes. Chi? she called out hoping for site of her bigger brother.
Moonglow
NPC
"trying hurting my sister and you'll have to get through me first"
22 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Second-born yet bigger than his sister, the young boy heard her call his name and he padded to her in a friendly manner. He wanted to play, but he knew she was smaller and didn't want to hurt her so instead he gently lowered his head and touched her nose. "Ajel." Chiteo said softly.
Moonspear
Villager
459 Posts
Ooc — Danni
A small sneeze at his close proximity, delicate and fine like the girl herself. She giggled and licked his chin and then knowing her brother. She tugged at his ruff. She couldn't wrestle and play like the other kdis always. She got hurt easily and she was easily beaten at least this far, but she liked to play. Especially if it made her brother smile.
Moonglow
NPC
22 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
When she initiated play, Chiteo was down for it. He dropped down into a playful pose, head towards the ground, butt up in the air, tail wagging, and he jumped backward and forward, half taunting Ajel to try to tag him.
Moonspear
Villager
459 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ajei wasn't the greatest at playing, but she was trying as hard as she could. Even though Chi was taller than she was.

Ajei gave a small yap and followed him, her paw reaching, reaching to tag his nose. A wolfish smile on her face.
Moonglow
NPC
22 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Chiteo allowed her to 'bap' his nose and he then 'bapped' hers back. While doing so he made a little sound affect, his goal being to make her laugh. "Bap." He said. Then he turned his back to her and started to whisk his tail around, wanting her to try and pounce on it.
Moonspear
Villager
459 Posts
Ooc — Danni
A giggle escaped her and she bapped back. Her brother same age as she but seemed so much older. Simply because he explored more. And wasn't painstakingly shy.

She followed his tail and jumped at it. Missing once, twice three times. Winding up for a fourth.
Moonglow
NPC
22 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
After she missed a couple times he gradually slowed his tail down, trying not to make it noticeable to her that he was making it easier, but make it easier none the less and Chiteo wanted her to have fun
Moonspear
Villager
459 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Finally she caught it and a giggle of delight escaped her. She smiled. 

I did it Chi.

Ahe wagged her own tail unsure how else to play with him. He was bigger but she was willing to try.
Moonglow
NPC
22 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Chiteo smiled at her and touched his nose to hers. He then started to try and catch her tail, but he missed on purpose, to make her feel better, as he didn't want her to feel like it was easy to do.
Moonspear
Villager
459 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Tiny paws and she bent downward in a small play bow. She batted at his larger paws with a furrow in her brow. This was hard work after all.
Moonglow
NPC
22 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
When she touched his paws with her own, he moved his paws from underneath and lightly placed them on top of hers, trying to be funny, and have them go back and forth moving their paws around. He wasn't sure if the game would make sense to her though, so he waited to see.
Moonspear
Villager
459 Posts
Ooc — Danni
A giggle bubbled up and she pulled her paws out quickly and put hers on top. Back and forth they went. Her laughter growing. Her eyes snapping happily.
Moonglow
NPC
22 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Chiteo enjoyed it too, laughing along with his sister, and making sure every time he placed his paws very lightly as he knew he could easily crush his sisters. Then he tapped her on the head and started to run, initiating 'tag' if she was down for it
Moonspear
Villager
459 Posts
Ooc — Danni
The tap made her eyes cross for a minute as she tried to see what he was doing and then he was gone. And she was small, but fast so this game was one she could keep up at least a little. So she rushed after him, overly large paws and floppy ears. Happy to engage in a play day.

I'm goin get you chi.
Moonglow
NPC
22 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Chiteo ran slowly, giving her a chance to gain on him. He wanted her to tag him, he loved the look on her face when she was happy.
Moonspear
Villager
459 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ajei knew what he was doing, but she didn't really mind. Chi loved her and he liked to do things for her. That was okay. Hopefully someday he wouldn't need to slow down for her to catch him or have to make things a little easier on her.

She giggled again and chased until finally she flopped down breathless. She smiled up at her brother and panted gently.
Moonglow
NPC
22 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Chiteo flopped himself next to his sister when she stopped and he rested his head on the back of her shoulders gently for a second. Then he rolled over and stretched, exposing his belly, and then deciding he was comfortable that way, just stayed in that position, and let his tongue hang out in a playful way, turning his head towards Ajel.
Moonspear
Villager
459 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ajei shifted when her brother moved and lay her head across his chest where he lay. The sun slowly causing her eyes to drift shut. She'd fall asleep right there if he'd let her. It was always nice to play, but she was still so little and she grew tired quickly. But Chiteo probably did too.
Moonglow
NPC
22 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Chiteo wasn't going to suggest a nap, but when Ajel drifted off, he decided to join her. Rolling into a more comfortable position for sleep, he rested his head down and was soon dosing as well.

fade/archive here?