Den Mother*
listening
1,194 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Birdcatcher
Master Missionary
All Welcome 
tagging @Asvoria for visual!

"i want to visit mireille in sapphique," heda told @Caracal with a yawn as they approached the borders of the keep. "but i've never been here." she sniffed the air, finding nothing familiar. "after we see her, we can go home, i think. unless there is somewhere else you want to be?"
heda was tired, but sweetharbor would stand fast, and she suspected once they were home, the rest of her pregnancy would feel more settled.
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
Her declaration didn’t surprise him in the least. Caracal smiled fondly at Heda, reaching out to brush his muzzle against hers, their whiskers tickling. He followed her example and looked around, testing the air. He’d passed through this area many times, though he’d never really lingered.

Nope, I’m good. I miss the island and I’m ready to go home, he said to her. I’ll be right beside you, though I can also hang back once we get there. I know Mireille isn’t the biggest fan of dudes… Caracal huffed a quiet laugh. I can hang out in the background while you have some girl time.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
listening
1,194 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Birdcatcher
Master Missionary
last for me! <3

an apologetic look passed to him. "i imagine she just hasn't met a lot of good men, you know. they don't seek them out, really." but her vague curiosities about mireille's pack must now wait, for she would rest.
beneath caracal's watchful attention, she would find a place away from the borders to curl and sleep a while, dreaming of the four moons over sweetharbor.
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
She needed to rest a bit before they made the long trek to Sapphique. While Heda sought out a comfy place to sleep, Caracal took note of their surroundings. He thought he smelled a pack’s scents near the foot of the keep, though they soon faded behind them as the pair traipsed northeast.

He tried not to look longingly at the island as they passed it. They crossed the river and settled down in the shadow of Horizon Ridge. Tomorrow they would travel across Barrow Fields and toward the sound beside the cliffs. Caracal planned to hang back there while Heda visited her friend.

When Heda looked wan and said she didn’t feel well the following morning, Caracal insisted they cancel the visit to Sapphique and head home instead. The circumstances were a bit nerve-wracking—was Heda about to go into labor?!—but it was so good to be back on the island, Caracal could weep.

I thought I’d make this segue, please drop me a line if you’d prefer I change any of this.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)