Redsand Canyon flyingchange
20 Posts
Ooc — Box
All Welcome 
She felt sick.

Her stomach was as churning as a whitewater!

Kaelan lay flat on a stone like a lizard, breath harrowing, tongue hanging comically from her jaws. Her eyes were half open, hazy with sleep that had not yet arrived. Her mouth opened around a yawn, before snapping shut with a click.

She would need to get up. But she honestly could not be bothered to right now, with her steadily blossoming sides and irritable stomach.
Kaelan does not speak common, any dialogue she has can be assumed to be in yucatan mayan

Kaelan can be liberally pped by her ajaw and sisters in the holcan in all situations except life or death
Sapphique
Sapphire
325 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Maiken moved forward boldly, in her maw wrapped in fur was mint and ginger. Both safe for mothers. She shifted and stopped in front of the wolf with the growing sides and lay it down gently.

Mint and ginger for sour stomach. It will help. I'm Maiken. Healer.

She offered a dip of her head and moved backwards for the mother to be to inspect what she had brought. Some wolves were distrusting of healers. She didn't wish to push the envelope.
20 Posts
Ooc — Box
The woman who approached was dark, new, and Kaelan watched her with unreadable tension in her eyes. Gold mapped her, noting her every move with flicks of her eyes.

Many thanks, Healer Maiken. A respectful answer, for even though Kaelan wasn’t fond of newcomers, she knew far better than to mess with a healer woman. 

I am holcan Kaelan.
Kaelan does not speak common, any dialogue she has can be assumed to be in yucatan mayan

Kaelan can be liberally pped by her ajaw and sisters in the holcan in all situations except life or death
Sapphique
Sapphire
325 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Uneqsy she watched her. Maiken didn't blame her. Unsure of her certainly. Maiken was unsure of the other too, but her nature couldn't allow a mother to auffer needlessly.

You're welcome. Also fish helps you have healtheir babies. And mushrooms. I will have to find them though. Does anything else ail you?

A tilt of small black head.
20 Posts
Ooc — Box
She was a tiny thing, this healer, but Kaelan licked up what was offered without fuss. It was in her best interest to do so, what with her children being born soon.

I am alright. I thank you again. She had never even considered trying to find the herbs herself, too afraid to eat the wrong thing and risk her quickened womb.

Sapphique
Sapphire
325 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Maiken liked to tell if anyone asked, that she was tiny, but mighty. She was not one to be so easily cast aside. She had learned violence at her father's knee, usually from his paws. So she was not easily caught unawares. And she also had no problem going head to head with stubborn wounded wolves that felt they didn't need a healer, but this one. She was the kind of patient, healers loved. One that didn't fight, did what she was bade and this would help her. Were she sick or hurt it would cause her to get batter faster, but this she could not rush. But it would ease some of the uncomfortableness.

You're quite welcome. If you like I can make sure to have some delivered to you daily until they arrive and I can help you when the time comes too if you like.