Cerulean Cape snakes and ladders
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
All Welcome 
Rowan wandered the coastline. He'd grown a lot, bigger, shaggier. Probably looking more like a moving lichen-coated rock than a wolf. A tumbling seaweed traversing the beach. Waves rolled up and flooded his paws, feeding the roots of fur dangling from his belly. 
Summer was just a turn away, finally. Though he had grown, his clinging winter coat hid the angles of his frame that jutted from his skin.

He knew this area held high populations, his birthland. Packs and borders at every turn. He dared not wander close to any though. He wanted his solitude. Perhaps finding long forgotten stashes would be enough, washed-up deposits an offering from the Orbs. He'd found other Melonii. Long-forgotten residuals living in their squalor. He learnt from them, accepted at arm's length as he knew. Their Seer spoke of his hearing being blessed with polished back obsidian. A gem flung far from his roots, and his return to see his home was a must.
He resisted. But the calls came. Ravens sweeping at him, driving him from the Melonii. 
He wanted the cradle of his mother. Maegi's watchful care. His sister's warmth. Zephyr...not worth thinking of. Nor the woman he had happened across and performed acts he now understood....he wished to know the outcome of the coupling. 
If there ever was one.

He stopped and looked out to the rolling waves, the dreary sky that suspended above. Perhaps he should move inland, yet his feet drove him forward once again. To Rusalka. Or so he thought.
| |
One lie is enough to question all truths. 
2 Posts
Ooc — Sunspots
Lirio remained hidden at a prudent distance, watching the wolf in astonishment. But when he started walking again, she came out of her hiding place and skipped toward him.

Tail and head raised, she approached "So this is a wolf" she said, narrowing her eyes "I thought you'd be scarier..." she brought her head closer and sniffed, tail wagging. Then she jumped back, feigning fear "You're not going to attack me are you?"
Without waiting for an answer, she approached again "Do you have a name? What is your name? Can you speak?" She cocked her head.
[Image: 53a7c3a99932e7154ba2c8e7b11118544fd51982...pg?w=800&h]
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Rowan ambles along, his steady march along the coast. Footsteps sounded, and his ears pricked towards the source. Small, quick. Thinking it were a hare, he turned to see...what is that?
Before he could process this wolf-like being, it had bounced up and begun sniffing him intently. His tail rose, stiff and a slightly wavering as he stared at her intently. 
She leapt back. Scary and going to eat her?

"You are not worth chewing, so forget being eaten."
He started towards her, keeping his eyes fixated on her and stiff legged, all displays of dominance as he towered over her. 

"What are you?" He was surprised it spoke. Let alone asked for his name.
| |
One lie is enough to question all truths. 
2 Posts
Ooc — Sunspots
Kiche wasn't surprised by the wolf's reaction, but she also didn't like it when he looked into her eyes and asked what it was. "I am a living being" she replied, refusing to reveal that he was a dog "I asked your name" she said dryly, frowning.

She moved closer again and began to sniff again. "Where is your owner?" She asked him. She guessed that wolves were a more primitive type of working breed, like Dobermans or hunting dogs. However, that wolf did not smell human. She wondered if he had escaped.
[Image: 53a7c3a99932e7154ba2c8e7b11118544fd51982...pg?w=800&h]