Thunder Dome Scouting new borders
Loner
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Pack Activity 

Void started out, leaving the meeting, with the wolfdog on his heels. "I want you to go towards the left. I trust your judgement to find and mark what you'd think would be suitable borders that we can maintain. I'll go to the right and lets meet in the front of this whole dome, where our two sides would connect." He told her. Then he headed off towards the right, starting off at a sprint to get some distance.
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy
17 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Páli nodded at her Alfa's orders and she headed off towards the left. She raced off like he did, though her pregnant belly swung as she did so. Reaching a good distance, she started to look around for markers in the territory that would make good borders. 

She spotted a massive crack in the rock with grass half growing in it, that kind of perimitered some of the left side, so she started placing scent markers around it. When she reached the end of the crack, she looked for something to flank the next part of territory and found a small cliff. It wasn't really a cliff, just a part of rock you'd have to jump up to get onto and down to get off of, so she marked along that line, and reached where she assumed she'd meet up with Void after he did his area, as it was the middle of the front of Midnight Scar's new territory.
---
Páli speaks both English and Greek. Her name is Greek for Fight Strong.
Loner
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void scouted his own side, finding a creek running through the mountains, and he set their scent markers right along the inner side of it, so the creek wasn't theirs but they had access to it still, and then padded along the front, finding a line of fallen boulders covered in lichen, leading to the 'cliff' Pali had found. He marked along that and found the wolfdog at her end.

He gestured for her to follow him as he paced around the entire area they'd claimed, and after checking everything over, he nodded in approval. "well done." He said. Their territory was big enough, yet they were still able to maintain it fine. "lets head back home." He said, and started back.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Raventhorpe
Læknir
540 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
A new scent clung to the air. She hesitated at it—a brow arched demurely as she considered it. Towhee and the other Redhawks had left as quickly as they had come to Epoch, it seemed—one reason with the formation of Tikal, who claimed the lands Mereo had abandoned.

This, though. This was truly on their doorstep, and she found irritation brimming in her chest.

When her honeyed gaze caught sight of a dark male leaving his mark, as well as a brown female, she found herself stilling—her own silver form glinting in the light, proud against a mountain that had housed their home for so long.

A woman who wore her heart on her sleeve—it was impossible for her to hide her irritation on her features, and while it might have been more wise to call for @Reyson in this matter, she lifted her copper-masked face, uttering a quick bark to garner the others attention. “Hey!”
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,084 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Meadow hadn't called he just found he had time and went in search of her, but when he found her a soft sigh left his chest. As she accosted a pack setting up nearby.

It was irritating yes, but technically they weren't on their borders. But like a good wolf boyfriend he moved to cover her back. Gentle amusement in his eyes, a large dose of affection thumping his heart.

He didn't say anything just stood formidable behind her. This was her show he was just the muscle.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Loner
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void was stopped before he could head back. Sighing, he turned to faced those who called him. They smelled of the same pack, and not like those of Paleo, so he assumed they were of Epoch. "Hello." He said with a dip of his head. "My name is Void, this is one of my new packmate's, Pali. We have set camp in a cave in this Thunder Dome, and are now marking some area around it to be our land. I made sure not to cross any other scent lines, and leave some distance." He said coolly

pali's mainly brown btw
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Raventhorpe
Læknir
540 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Reyson’s presence was felt rather than seen—an ear flickering idly in recognition that he stood behind her—ever watchful. It was the drawn sigh from the other—the cool voice in which he spoke as he informed her that they were marking their land they were claiming and had made sure not to cross their borders when doing so.

He must have felt himself a noble man for such an act. Her ire only grew.

There was a lick of her lips—a saccharine smile given as her annoyance practically oozed from her. “I see,” she offered, her tail giving a gentle flick—the stirring of an alluring scent beginning with the deepening of spring. For now, missed from her conscious—nor did it occur to her that perhaps hormones played a role in her quickening temper.

“Well then. How kind of you not to traipse over our borders while markings yours—since they’re so close.” Another drip of sarcasm, and she arched a brow, casting a glance back to Reyson before looking back at the dark man. “I thought I would come introduce myself… To see if a pack of thugs were coming at our doorstep… You know. Since none of you saw fit to show some decorum and introduce yourselves first before beginning your claim. I'm Meadow. This is my mate, Reyson.

Whether @Tamar would agree with this approach or not, Meadow was uncertain. But the ego on this new pack was certainly revealing itself now—and she ignored the flare of a cramp in her abdomen—still not recognizing the onset of her heat.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,084 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: swearing

Reyson wasn't thrilled with the male in front of his woman. His ire growing as he spoke. He had been kind enough not to traipse on the borders, but they hadn't introduced themselves.

Then she flicked her tail and jesus jump the fuck up, reyson was immediately on guard. There was a dangerous stirring in his chest and he moved from behind to beside. Pawstep for pawstep he was at ĥer flank. A small rumble in his chest.

A soft utterance of her name a whisper really, Meadow. Scent.

Then he titled an ear forward.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Loner
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void sighed and dipped his head to the girl. "I am sorry, I have a mate of my own, she's heavily pregnant, and I haven't slept in countless days. My top priority right now is giving my family a safe place to live. I lived in these mountains months ago, and I was aware of what land was claimed. There is distance between us. We will stay on our side of this ridge, and the area behind the dome. The entire flatlands infront of this, and the land farther down, is all yours and I promise I will keep my wolves far from it, if anyone tresspasses, bring it to me and I will address it." He promised. He didn't want to start rivalries.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Raventhorpe
Læknir
540 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
She was about to start another round of ‘And one more thing!’ at the dark man when he slumped his head down—delivering an explanation of exhaustion, and his pregnant mate. A family man—not, apparently, a psychopath.

And then he followed with promises—and Meadow could literally feel herself deflating like a balloon as her anger ebbed away just as quickly and she was left struck as he all but killed her with kindness. “Oh,” she lamely provided, her weight shifting—just as Reyson sidled up to her. A shiver coursed her spine at the Eidos’ presence—her eyes casting to him and becoming fixated on his forearm.

His very, very muscled forearm.

She felt the need to fan herself then, as any girl would—but she had been in the middle of a tirade, and so when she looked up to Reyson’s eyes, a scrunch of her nose revealed she had no idea what he was talking about—scent? “What? Do I stink or something?” A whispered hush just for him, though her eyes drifted back to the other man.

“I… Okay. Umm… Do you guys have a healer? Is your mate… okay?” And suddenly her ire melted to worry—and to a restlessness, as she subconsciously pressed closer to Reyson, who was smelling particularly delicious himself, right now.

Too bad he thought she stunk?
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,084 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Her ire was growing and fuck if she wasn't adorable and his chest was tight. And if he had to stand here one more minute without dragging her away and taking complete advantage he'd be slightly irked.

He choked and shook his head and strangled voice he hush whispered.

Meadow. he had to take a deep breath which god almighty made it worse. heat. he finally managed.

Closer then she was almost against.
Loner
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void smelled the girls heat too but it didn’t affect him, he had Meylodi. “We don’t have a healer, I think she’s alright though, we have another pregnant pack member too, the brown wolfdog who was with me earlier is also pregnant.” He said. “We have a young girl, a dog, who is interested in learning to heal but she has no knowledge yet so i am a bit worried for the time when both mothers are ready to give birth. I have a very very limited and basic knowledge of healing but it won’t help me with this.” He said, letting his worry show now that he felt the girl was sentimental not aggressive
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Raventhorpe
Læknir
540 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Oh—now he was just pulling at her heartstrings. Two pregnant women—someone looking to become more knowledgable and no one having any idea what to do. But she couldn’t just offer herself up on some healer platter—could she?

Distracted again by her paramour, Reyson rumbled something about the heat. What was even up with him today? “Then go find some shade?” Another hushed whisper—a dubious look as she studied him—though to show him she wasn’t mad at him, a graze of her teeth to his forelimb was given—those muscles…

She cleared her throat, shifting again. Maybe Reyson was right—the sun was awfully warm today. “I…” She trailed off, losing her train of thought—again, distracted by the tawny giant at her side. Damn him.

“Let’s organize a gathering between some of our pack members and discuss what this can look like between us? I have herbs that can help—but…” Her shoulder brushed Reyson, her eyes drifting up to study him.

Her lip gathered in her teeth—considering. “I use a lot of this mountain’s ranges to gather herbs and plants. I don’t like the idea of being limited access to an entire side.”
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,084 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson heard nothing except a buzz in the back of his brain. Holy shit. How was she so adorably clueless. So naive and cute and kind and damn he was done.

She nipped him and his ears pinned to his skull and a low rumble lit up his chest, but not of the harsh kind. What was she even doing besides making it very very hard to stand straight.

Reyson shifted then as she stared at him with those wide bedroom eyes and he was fucking unmoored.

He turned sharply. Yea thats gonna happen a different day. I'll come and make a plan with you young leader. I have some business to attend too. And so does she.

Then broadside like he had done with wounded he stared down at Meadow a look if heat in his gaze and then downward.

Either march your ass to those trees right now meadow or i swear to god i will hit my knees and shimmy you on my back. Your absolutely tantalizing in your heat season and I have had just about all i can take. Present company excluded.

A flick of his tail and a promise he absolutely would lift her ass and march her to trees his own godsdamnself.
Loner
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void dipped his head to the two. “Come find me in the thunder dome, you can cross the scent line, when you want to talk.” He told the man. Then he flicked his tail towards Pali, who was waiting a short distance away, and headed off
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Raventhorpe
Læknir
540 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
thanks for this very entertaining thread. <3

The man called Void didn’t even have time to answer—Reyson bowed down toward her, and her ire ignited once more—this time, at her counterpart. His icy eyes were like blue flame—and he then took over her little meeting, causing a stir of indignation to begin to part her lips—

— and then he told her to march her ass to the trees.

And suddenly, the floodgates of realization came upon her—her jaw slackening in surprise, her eyes widening.

Did he just threaten to caveman throw her over his back?

And why did she like the sound of that in this moment?

Ohmygosh, she uttered sharply and with an ending whine—embarrassment quickly following her realization and stirring her cheeks to flush more. And because looking at the other man in the eye as he excused himself, she turned sharply, bounding away and back to the vale, wondering if she would die from her embarrassment first or the growing need that rose in her.