Northstar Vale sweet like candy in my veins
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
542 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Conception 
She fled the scene of what she now deemed her crime—trying to throw her weight and stamp her paws about at an unknown pack setting up shop beside them and all the while she had been…

Her cheeks flushed—she knew @Reyson would be right behind her—not letting her from his sight—and the thought both pleased and overwhelmed her. She hadn’t truly considered this possible this year—she had already…

But then it had been gone—forced away with what had almost been her death, surely. The scar along her haunch proved such.

She began to slow as she hit the trees. The very tree’s Reyson had told her to go to, or he would…

Another flush, and she spun around, eyes searching for him, her chest rising and falling in rapid succession after having never run from somewhere so fast.

Completely mortified—and partially not even caring.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,091 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
she is adorable.

Reyson had found it both amusing and exacerbating honestly. And she had every right to question wolves close to them, but well her current situation made that hard.

He let her get a bit ahead of him. Gave her time to run her ire off and her embarrassment. It hadn't been his intention to cause her such, but frankly his control had been waning. Had he needed too he could have walked away but that seemed worse. Let her continue talking, but then other situations could arise.

He stepped over the vale towards her. And once he got close enough a small smile and then he waited. Though it was hard to stand still when all he wanted was to curl around her, bury his face into her ruff and show her exactly what he could do to please her, but he also knew meadow was shy.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
542 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
There he was—her eyes sweeping over him as she slowly sat herself down. The feeling was not new to her—not that of her heat. But the presence of one she loved during her time was new, and she found herself recalling their first meeting—a porcupine whipping him as he pushed her from harm.

The way they had kept bumping into one another, after that occasion.

She couldn’t recall exactly when the attraction had bloomed for her—but his intentions had been made clear on their trip to visit Basilisk. He had been determined to prove to her he would stay with her, and as he moved closer, she tipped her face up, waiting for a kiss.

“I’m trying to figure out exactly why you let me go out in public when it usually leads to my humiliation,” she greeted.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,091 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
She gazed at him and he wasn't sure what it was she was looking for, but he didn't mind. He tried to forget the first time they'd met or at least the more painful bits, but he wore that meeting on his face.

He jad found her fascinating at first meeting and it grew as time moved and with each meeting.

A kiss to her face, under her jaw and a sharp nip to the side of her neck and then he chuckled from his position of face in neck.

Cause you own me and its hard to tell you no. And you're adorable.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
542 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
There was a sharp inhale of her breath when he nipped at her—a rumble in her chest as she pressed closer to him—her eyes shutting for the moment as she took everything in. Already forgotten were the wolves trying to lay claim to the dome—instead, all she needed in this moment was within her grasp, and she felt a hesitant smile pulling at her lips.

She had not believed this moment would come this year—not after everything with the cougar. The twinge of her wound still flared often, the skin and muscle tight as it continued to heal. It was likely it would always be there, reminding her of the way she had hurt the man in front of her.

“I don’t deserve you,” she offered to him quietly and with sincerity.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,091 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson's ear tilted downward and though there was a tightening in his veins and a want to rush. He pressed it bwck, because she deserved better and he had promises better.

A low answering rumble. How about we let me decide if you deserve me or not, yea?

He traced muzzle from her neck further down her throat. Gentle nips at the juncture of her shoulder and leg. A soft sigh.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
542 Posts
Ooc — Rachel

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Suggestive themes.

It was an answer that was perfectly Reyson in all manners—and as he trailed kisses down her neck, she hummed quietly, eager to turn her anxiety and the ‘what-if’s’ and the ‘how then’s’ off for the moment and enjoy the embrace of the man before her. There were months leading to this moment—heartaches, certainly, and trials… They had come through them all, had they not?

She coaxed him back—her own coy trail of kisses offered as she took yet another step back, lowering closer to the ground now and pulling him to her arms. There need be no chase—he had caught her long before. Instead, she would take to nibbling along his jawline, ears splaying back to her russet-tipped crown. “Let me show you that I want to deserve you, then,” she murmured.

This moment needn't have waited so long, in truth--not for her heat. But, it would have been a lie to say she wasn't nervous... but there were no others she trusted more than Reyson.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,091 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
He followed her movements and where she wanted him to go. A soft chuckle at her words and a small light in his gaze. Gods she was beautiful and perfect.

Reyson wasn't a man that could often say exactly how he felt, but he certainly could show. And that was what he set out to do. It was with a toss between rough and gentle as he always was that he showed her exactly how much she meant to him and exactly what she had been missing.

A quiet murmur, mindful of the nervousness she held. He did his best to be sure she was saited before he took his own.

i am terrible at these I'm sorry. we can do a fade to black or a time skip whichever you prefer. <3
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
542 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Fade? Can assume they basically stayed with one another for the entire duration?

It was in the sweet moments after that she basked—tucked within a protective embrace, she turned to bury her nuzzle into the thick fur of his neck, breathing in sharply everything that was Reyson. A certain glow seemed to emanate with her mood—for now, at least, until once more that insatiable need would arise and she would take to him again, demanding of all of his time, and all of his attention.

“I’m….” She searched for the word—there was so much she could say in that moment. Utterly happy? At peace? Excited? Nervous? Hell… wanton?

A smile teased at the corners of her mouth as she nipped to the base of his throat, a rumbling purr-like growl offered. “Hungry. I’m damn hungry.” And, as if on cue, her stomach made an inappropriate rumble, and she pulled back to look up at him with bemused eyes.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,091 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
bahhahaha reyson wouldn't let her out of his sight

Ice blues traced over svelte form as she moved and burrowed. He shifted to give her the room and comfort she needed and craved. His own body a bit tired. He'd need to get a second wind he knew what the next few days would entail and though he wasn't an old man he wasn't young either.

A sharp pain and then she soothed and he gave a soft play growl in return. His own nip finding should or hip whichever he could reach in his current position.

Laughter rumbled from his chest. Then lets get you something to eat. That isn't me at the moment.