Seaside Moors a weak and repellent man at his worst
Moontide
Beta*
722 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph nodded firmly. "Thanks. Two'll be plenty." While there was always more to cache summer was a good season in its own right, even when the herds were stronger and not weakened by winter.

She squinted down the horizon. "If we follow the coast I know an easy way through the gilded bay." That would take them to the Iktome plains and while the many potholes made for treacherous footing the land was flat enough that dragging carcasses would be easier.
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
sledging bodies was a skill colt only possessed because he was a dire sort who had cleaned up enough scenes since boyhood. he laid his chosen goat upon a slick of bark and covered it with a windfall of fresh leaves.
"that'll keep till i get back," colt grunted, and circled the second of the animals. "lead on. i'll foller."
with luck he could be back in an hour or so and fetch his own around. for now he was committed to the end of this task.
Moontide
Beta*
722 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph nodded and took her own grip on the remaining goat, beginning the journey back. While the sand of the bay made the work hard it was something she had grown accustomed to since living in Moontide and help made the work easier. Reaching the edge of the plains she let down her own load, close enough to the borders and with only open stretches of land she could manage herself. "Thanks for the hunt and for the help."

"If you wander this far again send me a holler and we can see if we get so lucky a second time." While the plateau held a cliff she thought their chances of running deer off of that were less than driving them out towards the water. But the style of hunting had been exciting as it had been rewarding.
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
"absolutely i will, heph, ma'am. this certainly was a delight."
a wave of his tail, a quintessential cowboy's nod, and colt was off, striding along as if he did not have a long haul and a high climb himself.
her pretty eyes would remain with him quite a while.