Ocean's Breath Plateau You'll say what you want, but I can see you hand
181 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Limit Two 
For @Rodyn! @Heph is also welcome to join!

Leaving @Raiyuk alone in their new lodge for a short while, Nasamik went to seek the leader of this village. They had not yet formally met. It was time to change this.

On behalf of myself and my son, we thank you for allowing us to stay here. She speaks softly, dipping her head courteously. My husband is very glad to know we will be in good care, and with a sister village.
pregnancy (9/9)
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,251 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn shifted as he heard padding feet and he swiftly turned. A smile on his face. He dipped his head to the new pack member of moontide.

Of course. We hope you find it to your liking. I'm afraid there's not many little ones for your son to play with though.

Marinas pups were much to young. He moved an ear forward. Is there amything we can do to help you get settled?
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
181 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
He will find other ways to keep himself occupied, She assured the man, a small smile finding its way across her lips.

The offer for assistance was given graciously, bit Nasamik simply shook her head. A polite answer followed. Not at this time, no. We are as settled as we shall be until my husband arrives... and until then, we will begin doing what we are able to aide this village. Have you many hunters in your midst? She must know this, for how else will she plan upon scouting particular prey without help to seize it?
pregnancy (9/9)
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,251 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
He returned the smile and then tilted an ear to listen to her words. At least she had faith he'd be fine. This was good.

He nodded and chuckled. Yes myself and Heph. I was first hunter for moonglow. And heph helped me tremendously on my bride price journey for samani.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.