Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,195 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
You may have noticed some new fields in your threadlog! You will not see these on other folks' threadlogs, as they are only for your reference.

The first field is a trade dropdown, so you can keep track of which thread is going toward which trade. Eventually, we'd like to expand on this functionality, so keep your eyes peeled. ;)

The second field is an "exited" option. Sometimes, your character has exited a thread, but either it continues without your character, or you're just waiting on that one last reply from your thread partner. Those big bold titles are no more for threads like this, and it's a reversible action, so don't fret if you want to hop back in at some point.

You can save your changes by clicking the "Update Threadlog" button, which appears above the table title.

I hope y'all enjoy these little things I've been working on which have been in the back of my mind for a very long time.

I haven't gotten to the mobile styling yet, so please be gentle with your feedback there, lol.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Lurker
0 Posts
Ooc —
THANK YOU SO MUCH AUTUMN <33333 THIS IS A FANTASTIC UPDATE!!
[Image: 16046b685e93c74031d100939e90f05e57d42bf9.png]
36 Posts
Ooc — Cryptid
These are super appreciated QOL updates! Tysm!!!!

Note: Feel free to misidentify Willow's gender! He identifies as male but is only open about it with select family.