Swiftcurrent Creek Time will heal
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,079 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Joining 
@Akavir @Arric. And of course @Bellatrix, I hope the little PP/assuming is okay, they would go to the border after their meeting. 

After hearing the news that her daughter was pregnant, Arlette instantly made the decision to stick around. Not to be a worrying mother hen but to support her daughter with the process. She didn't have a goal, just to find wolves she knew. That goal had been reached. And although she knew little of the father - she doubted he would be in the picture - Arlette was going to help her daughter no matter what.

She had followed her daughter @Bellatrix to the border she howled for Swiftcurrent's leaders. She wasn't sure how the joining process was but Arlette knew she had skills to offer to the pack, alas, she hoped they would need her medic skills. She would wait and see.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
-Angels Don't do what he did-
963 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Arric heard the call and with large strides took himself to the borders. He was alittle irritated as he had left a hunt and they really needed the food, but he also knew more bodies were needed. So he swallowed it and found himself facing the wolf.

Bellatrix was near, but he was uncertain if she would speak. So he dipped his head and spoke.

You've approached SwiftCurrent, I'm Arric, Beta. How can I help you?

She was a pale she wolf, but she didn't look quite albino, but perhaps she was and he just didn't know it. He wasn't after all an expert on anything about wolves, not really.
96 Posts
Ooc — delaney
just a little cameo, unless bellatrix is addressed. ( also, the pp is fine! )<3

the commander leads the way to swiftcurrent, grateful with each step she takes that her mother was sticking around to help.

she'd been entirely too determined to do everything on her own.

but having arlette with her would help to give her purpose, as the life within her would. even if she knew not the first thing about being a mother. in truth, she wasn't even sure she knew how to be a daughter.

not anymore.

but she would try.

for arlette.

for the lives she carried within her.

she is quiet but lingers near her mother's side, protectively.

to arric she speaks only in introduction, this is my mother, arlette. from there, bellatrix would let her mother do the speaking.

bellatrix is pregnant since april 19th
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,079 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette watched the dark male come towards them. He was large and ... clearly in charge. Arlette wagged her tail in greeting. She looked at her daughter who took it upon her to introduce her. She dipped her head in confirmation. "Yes, that is me," she spoke to confirm. She looked at her daughter and then back to the male. "I would like to join your ranks to help my daughter, but I can also be useful to your pack. I'm a healer and I have experience with pups and childbirth," she explained.

"I've also counseled before in my previous packs, though I feel like that is not a role I should take on when first joining," she admitted with a light chuckle. She shot her eyes to the male. "I'm not sure if you have healers already but I am willing to learn and work with others, or teach if needed," she offered, dipping her head politely.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
963 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Swearing swearing, ARRIC CAN YOU NOT BE POLITE.

A happy bubble lit up his insides when she said she was a healer. And he chuckled and then spoke without thinking.

Thank Fucking God we need one of those. Then he chuckled and dipped his head. Sorry, uh what I mean is it's truly a blessing that you've arrived we need a healer, we don't have one of those. I will tell you though. There's some upheaval lately goiing on around our borders and I can't promise peace. Also we have Akavir's puppies without a mom and  now Belatrix's and possibly more and only two of us hunting right now. So we may n eed help there too.

he frowned he hated admitting that honestly, but it was what it was. She deserved to know.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,079 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette raised her brows in surprise but then quickly laughed as well. She had not expected that! Well, it was nice to be wanted or at least... needed. If she could help here, then, that would be really great. It would be nice to have some purpose. Especially being a grandmother. It felt a little weird to think about since she didn't feel that old yet.

"Well, I am happy to help. I would need to know the territory and the plants that are growing. But I can definitely look at injured or sick wolves," she spoke. She hoped they weren't in too bad of a shape. She frowned lightly at the hearing of upheaval. "What kind of upheaval? Then again, in my previous pack they always seemed to have enemies or trouble. So I am used to it," she assured him. It didn't make her question her decision. She wanted to join.

Arlette turned her head to Mulberry. Bellatrix? You could see her mind turning for a moment but then she focussed back on Arric. She figured Mulberry was not her name anymore. That was alright, perhaps she wasn't a Mulberry to begin with. "How old are the pups? I am not the best hunter but I can see what I can do," she offered with a firm nod.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
963 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
She's gonna have grandbabies in Kvarsheim now too :D Merry/Inkeri

Arric scuffed his feet like an oversized puppy for amoment, but a chuckle rattled his chest. He tilted an ear forward. As she spoke. 

A deep breath. When we were first settling the creek. We were attacked by a group of wolves handing them a whooping, and they resurfaced. There's a witch that stills babies running around, and there was just a trial kvarsheim. They are one of our allies, then we are also allies with Riverclan.

A frown. They are old enough to eat meat, but not be alone.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,079 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
I know!! Arlette is going to have to do a dual pack situation when she finds out xD

The male that first seemed a little intimidating now seemed much friendlier. Arlette liked that. The woman wasn't too shocked at what she heard. With the Saints it always seemed that this was looming around their borders. She would watch out for those other wolves then, and that witch. Arlette nodded. "Well we will have to make sure we watch the pups extra well then," she stated. She glanced at her daughter and smiled.

"Oh Kvarsheim! I visited them. They are located where my old pack used too be, where I was born. Easthollow," she explained. "It is good that they are allies. I can offer them medical teaching as well if you wish," she spoke, if their bond needed to be fortified. "Anything else I need to know about the pack or the territory? You are the beta, who is the leader? Anywhere you don't want me to go yet?" Perhaps a lot of questions but Arlette just wanted to show she was motivated to comply to the rules.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
963 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
I'll have to bring Maiken up her way to say hi too :) and honestly a lot of pack members kinda swivel between packs lol.

Arric was a big guy. He was intimidating when he needed to be, but honestly his personal preference was friendliness and general big dopiness.

He gave a swift nod. Akavir and I patrol regularly throughout the day when we aren't hunting. Or watching over the babies.

That would be fine. Riverclan is a pack of healers, so you may want to touch base with some of them. Share knowledge or what have you.

No need to stay out of any of the territory you have free reign. Akavir is the leader, his children are Nicodem, Mae and Jakub. Don't be surprised if Mae calls you a shit or a shit head and if she does. She likes you.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,079 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Yes! They should reunite!!

Arlette dipped her head. They were busy men, taking care of the pack and then also some pups. Arlette felt for them. At least she was glad there was enough for her to do, that would be a good distraction. The female quirked up her lips. She could at least help with the pups, give Akavir some rest.

"Where would Riverclan be situated?," she asked. She assumed close by seeing that they knew the other pack. Maybe she had gone past it, but she hadn't know its name. "I'd love to visit and exchange information."

Arlette had to smile at that. "Ah a true pup then. No worries. I can handle some name calling," she smiled. Though she was glad for the warning and that it meant something positive. "Well, I feel like I got a good image of your pack. If you have me I'd like to join," she smiled.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
963 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Arric felt stretched thin lately, but he would do it and contknue to do it until he body gave out for the male he was already intensely loyal too. Considered hia best friend.

Her next question he paused and motioned with a paw in the general direction. I can take you there after you settle if you'd like.

Welcome to the creek then. I'll show you around, unless you'd rather have your daughter do it so you can have more catch up time. 

a gentle sadness crept into his eyes. What he wouldn't do to have his dad with him.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,079 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
The female dipped her head. She would like that. "That would be nice," she hummed. She had been traveling alone for a long time and wouldn't mind the company. Arlette wagged her tail when she was accepted in the pack. "Thank you so much," she beamed. She then looked at her daughter. Happy to have found a new home to live and even some purpose.

Arlette looked at @Bellatrix. She was so unsure of what she could ask of her. But she had to admit she would love it for her to show her around. "I would love it for my daughter to show me around. Unless you have duties to do?," she asked Bellatrix. She then looked at Arric. "No offense to you of course," she admitted. But then her daughter could show her where she stayed which would make things easier.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
963 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Arric chuckled. None taken. YOu ladies enjoy.

He dipped his head and then without a backward glance, he shifted and turned going back the way he had come. IT was nice to finally have a healer that would stay. And Bellatrix needed some support. Needless to say she wasn't entirely close with Akavir or Arric himself. But he found he and Akavir weren't close to much of anyone, but each other.