Gyrfalcon's Keep The Rains will wash it away
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
339 Posts
Ooc — Danni
All Welcome 
Red eyes gleaming in the early morning light. Snick of tongue against teeth, blood dripping from his maw. Three small rabbits at his feet. Hunched shoulders he shifted and lifted his leg, pulled the thorn from the pad of his paw. A growl thunderous in his chest at the prick. Such a small thing and so freaking painful, bullshit if you ask him.

However, he had food for Atka and the pups she was carrying around. That was good right? He stared at the small droplet of blood as it oozed from his paw and he placed it down and snorted. Grasping the rabbits he was off towards the den he shared with snow.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
75 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Dreven was not the only one who thought of spoiling Atka. When Thyra heard the news that the woman was expecting, she went hunting for an otter, and spent several days preparing the pelt for use. While its fur was not as soft as a deer pelt or a rabbit, and it had a lightly musky scent, she knew it would also be very easy to clean, and would not show stains. Perfect, she thought, for a mother who would give birth soon.

She found Dreven first, carrying a kill along with him. With the otter pelt draped over her mid-back, she called out to him with a bark, hoping to catch his attention.
Old Norse | Common Tongue
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
339 Posts
Ooc — Danni
His snow was well taken care of in the pack lands. The wolves of their pack made sure they were well taken care of.it eased some of his burden. Not that he minded taking care of her.

He heard a bark and blunt head turned towards the sound. Red eyes honing in on the she wolf that had first greeted them. Thyra. He stopped moving and dipp3d his head.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
75 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Though Dreven was certainly an intimidating figure, Thyra felt certain he was kind as well. He cared so deeply for his gentle, sweet mate- and surely if one as friendly as Atka had chosen him to be her mate, then she must have seen past his rugged, scarred appearance too. 

She approached with her stance lowered but tail swinging from side to side. She reached over her shoulder to carefully grab the edge of the otter pelt, and pulled it off her back so it could dangle. She tried to speak with the pelt in her mouth, only for her words to be muffled by its thick, slick pelt. With an embarrassed chuckle, she carefully placed it on the ground.

”I have made this, for your mate!” She said. ”For when she has children soon, ya? It will be easy to keep clean…And is thick fur, will hold warmth for the babies,” She explained.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
339 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven would have laughed had the girl told him she thought he was kind. The only one he was overtly kind too was Atka. Sure he could be nice in his own way, but if it came down to his mate and this wolf. He'd choose her. That wasn't kind. It was innately selfish.

He watched with red eyes as she pulled the pelt from her shoulders. Glossy, black, comfortable. Otter he'd wager, or maybe muskrat. It had been so long since he'd hunted near the rivers.

Dreven smiled. She'll like it. Thank you for the time and effort. A dip of his head. Otter or muskrat?
75 Posts
Ooc — Jess
"Otter," She replied. She lifted the pelt, so that he could see that its tail was thick and furred. She brought it a bit nearer to him, setting it gently on the ground so that it could spread out, and he could see both the shape and the condition of the fur. Clean and free of pests, it would be useful until it was worn out; and even then, it could still be shaken or carried around by the children as a toy. 

"I have wanted younger siblings," She said, as she stepped back, "But I do not expect them any time soon...But I think I could be of help, if you wanted; I would be happy to learn how to care for children," She offered.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
339 Posts
Ooc — Danni
he bent his head to inspect what she was offering him to look at. It smelled good and the fur was nice and clean. She had done such a good job. Good on her. Really it was. His kids would like this. Atka would like this.

I think you'd make a find caretaker. And trust me probably better than me. So i'm alright with you watching the littles every now and again.

He dipped his head to her in thanks for both the gift and her offer of care.
75 Posts
Ooc — Jess
"Oh! Very good!" She exclaimed, pleased that she would be welcomed amongst his children. Of course, she had little to no experience, so she would have to go to her mother and seek advice first, but the opportunity to care for Dreven's children filled her with hope. 

"I will make playthings for them," She said. "And bedding; I could find another pelt, for after they are born- I think I do have something that might be finished by then," She said, before she shook her head, and then nodded. "I will have things for them- gifts, toys, soft beds," She promised, with a happy smile.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
339 Posts
Ooc — Danni
She was excited and he couldn't quite hide the small smile that colored his scarred muzzle. The thought of his children leaving him feeling warm and weird. If he only knew what was coming.

I am glad you will take care of them. They will be well taken care of and loved. Something I Fear i may lack.
75 Posts
Ooc — Jess
"You?" She asked. Perhaps this would be the first time Dreven would be a father- but he seemed friendly enough. He was a devoted pack member, and Thyra knew that her mother thought well of both Dreven and his mate. She shook her head. "I think you will be an excellent father. You are good packmate, and Atka seems happy. You do these things well, I think you will do being a father well, too," She said, hoping she might buoy his confidence a bit.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
339 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven looked at her with a sadness in his face and then he nodded. Perhaps you're right, but remember there are many with pasts that we don't share. That was all he would say on anything.

He didn't want to share much of it, but what he did know was he had to share at least that. So she understood why he was wary. That he would fail at this. And if only he knew what was coming, he'd know that all his fears were true.