Thunder Dome The first hunt
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
oop the title sounds like something from the bible-

Void sat atop the large rock and howled out for the pack. "Midnight Scar!" He called out. "We're going to be having our first pack hunt. @Meylodi, and I presume you too @Páli, will be spectating. Anyone who cannot hunt or wants to watch will join them. The rest of us will hunt a deer. I will lead, I know quite well how to do so, but I will not take over. And I cannot do it alone, so I will rely on some of you to help me. @Moor, @Sirris, I'm looking at you two. @Kiche, you're welcome to spectate with Meyl." Void announced. "Follow me out, I know where to look." He said, and leapt off the rock, and started out.

not required but I'd love if you all could join! I don't want to have to have Pali hunt cuz shes really pregnant lol but I need at least one other wolf w Void.
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy
17 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"I can hunt if you need me to. I am not yet quite to pregnant, ive got some time before I'm due." The wolfdog said, a bit of snarkiness in her tone. She wasn't incapasitated.
---
Páli speaks both English and Greek. Her name is Greek for Fight Strong.
"Deep down inside me there's this wolf howling to get out.."
6 Posts
Ooc — Sirri
Sirris sat at the Thunder Dome with her packmates, looking up at Void as the Alfa sat upon a rather large stone before the pack. She sat, keeping her eyes on his figure as he sat before the pack, remained focused solely on him - paying attention to what the packs alfa male had to say. At his words the Arctic females ears would perk, not having expected such a statement to escape his lips. She had not hunted since she had joined the pack, she wasn't the best, average at best, though she wasn't at all bad at hunting. Her mate loved to hunt - 

At the thought of her ex mate, the white wolf would shake her head, grey eyes closing as she focussed back on the packs Alfa.   She had no intentions on thinking of the past - he was the past and so were those packs. She was now in the ranks of Midnight Scar - her new pack and home. The Leigheasra (Healer) stood up, letting out a soft chuff in understanding before speak. "Permission to speak, Alfa?" The wolf would ask, should he allow it, the healer would offer a wolfish grin and speak. "This one is more then happy to join the hunt. Sirris is not entirely the best, though this one is average at best. Sirris knows a thing or two from watching her ex mate and her adventures before Midnight Scar." 

The Arctic Wolf would explain, turning her gaze to Meylodi and Paili to offer the pair a wolfish grin in acknowledgement before turning her gaze back to the Alfa.  She watched as the male leaped off the large rock, watching as the wind caught his fur as it flowed around him from the slight wind of his movement. As he began to pad away, Sirris would follow along just beside him should he allow it - if not she would move slightly behind him, though keeping her distance enough to give the male personal space, room to move. She would hope that Moor would follow along as well as three wolves are always better then two. 
"Hurt any o' 'em and yer gonna 'ave me fangs at yer throat."
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Meylodi sat beside her mate through the meeting, silent but supportive. Unlike the last one, they had agreed to this meeting, and her stomach hankered for that deer. She wanted it more than she'd wanted that fish from when they met the older she-wolf Moor.

Her attention turned to Void. Look at him, so sure in his words. Made her heart sing and her tail wag softly behind her.

She wanted to join the hunt so bad, but she doubted she'd be much help with how near she was. Maybe when they were born.
May you live as long as you want,
and never want as long as you live.
18 Posts
Ooc — Sunspots
Kiche listened to the Alpha carefully. No, she didn't intend to hunt, she didn't like the idea of having to stain her paws. Although she did not want to admit it, she still had the memories and customs of her past life, with her owners.

Not more than a few weeks ago, the humans treated her like a princess due to her pedigree and training, but what good would it do her to know how to sit or lie down on command at that moment? She shouldn't expect special treatment for having been a pet.

She glanced at Meylodi. She was pregnant, and she was becoming more and more noticeable. Would she try to catch a prey? Kiche looked away, digging her claws into the ground. She would watch the hunt, and, if they had too much trouble, she wouldn't hesitate to help.

"only a mother knows how protective a mother is"
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
"ok, Sirris, Pali, you two will hunt with me. Meyl, Kiche, you two will watch. If Moor shows up, she can choose which she wants to do. Lets go." Void said, and he led the pack out into the outside.

going to make a new thread in the hushed willows, which is behind the thunder dome, where they will go to hunt. archiving this thread here
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy