Gyrfalcon's Keep Path of old canoe
Raventhorpe
Dróttning*
163 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Joining 
set a little while ago :)

Her fondness for @Jericho grew while they travelled together. Stories were exchanged as she led the potential new recruit back to the Keep, with Solveig becoming more comfortable with her decision as they went. She told Jericho of her family, most fondly when she spoke of her daughter, Thyra. The others had been left behind with their father, so they might love the life they chose, one without faith. 

”I always thought Thyra would become like me, a guardian and shield-maiden…Perhaps she might even become a priestess someday- but no; my daughter would rather spend her days making her teeth dull while stripping and preparing pelts,” She remarked, with a fond laugh. ”Ah, but it is her skill too. I am glad she has found an area that is her talent and her passion.” she concluded. 

And with that, she drew up, now that they had come to the  scent markings along the borders. The peak of the Keep reached up, embedded with evergreens, and smelling like fresh alpine water. ”We are here. Be careful what you say; you look a little smoky around the ears,” She teased lightly.
"Old Norse" | "Common Tongue"