Naught a sound
61 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
She woke stiff and fearful, and it took her a few moments to remember where she was. Daylight shone outside the cave mouth, and she staggered toward it, sick of the dark, sick of the cave.

Phantom emerged into the daylight, and smiled as it warmed her pelt. She could here the gentle lapping of waves in the distance, and turned toward the sound, yearning to be immersed in her watery embrace. But she withheld, not wanting the bi-colored one to think she was running away. No, patience often helped her get what she needed. So she sat immobile outside the den's entrance, green eyes searching for her.

@Caiaphas
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
It seemed Phantom had stayed the night, though to what purpose, Caiaphas was unsure. She had been certain her unwelcome reception would have intimidated the pale wolf, or perhaps, lessened her resolve -- but come dawn, the mute was still exactly where she had been instructed to be.

Caiaphas rose stiffly and went to her, her expression somewhat mixed. "You're still here." She commented dryly, wondering if the consorts had detected her yet, or caught wind of her acceptance. It was good Phantom was still here, but Caiaphas did not possess the kindness to say so.

"Can you hunt?"
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Wynter lifted her head her eyes open slightly. She heard pawsteps and looked to see the white female who was brought here by Caiaphas. She watched as the white wolf padded outside the cave then Wynter stood and she too padded into the sunlight. Wynter stretched then glanced at the female who was now sat just outside the entrance. She made a small nod in her direction as if to say good morning the padded further into the clearing to lay down in the sun. Wynter smiled as the heat began to soak into he amber coloured coat. She loved these mornings. They were the ones where she could just lay and think before the days events began. One of the perks about waking up earlier than the others. She glanced over to see Caiaphas padding towards the female almost shocked to see she was still here. Wynter rose again and padded over. She brushed against Caiaphas as she came to stand beside the siren.

~Wynter~
61 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
Phantom smiled politely at the figure before turning toward the two toned one. She commented on her still being here, which confused the fae. Where else would she go? She went on to ask if Phantom could hunt, which got a huge head nod from Phantom. She was quite good at both hunting and fighting, a fact she was quite proud of.

Her gaze turned back to the other fae, one sunning herself in the clearing. So far, she had not seen nor sighted another male. She wondered if there were none here, like the pack she had been loyal too a few months ago. Sadness gripped her as she remembered the dying moments of her friends and pack mates.
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
The Siren Queen proffered an affectionate shoulder bump as Wynter flanked her, though her gaze was rapt upon the silent beauty. She found it curious the wolf did not speak, and wondered to herself if her tongue had been rudely dismantled from her fine skull. She made no comment on her macabre thoughts, content instead to imagine a flapping stub rooted in Phantom's jaws.

Her inquiry had been met with an ardent nod, in which she replied. "Good." Without much explanation the sylph slunk forward, adopting a stealthy trot. She made for the direction of the open strand, where reports had spotted a sickly seal along the bayside.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.