Frozen Over You
45 Posts
Ooc — Kara

Adimar was still a lone wolf, deciding that he was better off alone anyways. However the golden male has made the choice to call the Teekon Wilds his new home. Needing to learn where good hunting grounds are, water sources, and pack locations, the large male set off to discover these necessities. He came across a quiet stream and dipped his head down to enjoy the cold and refreshing water.

He would not let being alone drag him down. Adimar, the mighty warrior does not need other to survive. The golden male kept telling himself this, but the guilt for his brother always returned. With a huff, held his head high and sat down on his haunches, enjoying the peaceful stream.
: )
45 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
He certainly was handsome, Calipso thought to herself as she approached. Almost as handsome as she was beautiful. Though beauty doesn't work as an advantage when you are seemingly in an area composed of loser males and females. But perhaps it would work on this particular handsome male.

The golden fae was craving male attention, something that had never been the case before. She had simply saw them as another wolf, perhaps one to get information of food out of. But not anymore. Now, she saw them as something...more.

She sat beside him, and turned her elegant face toward him. "Beautiful day, isn't it? Who are you?" she purred in a smooth voice.
45 Posts
Ooc — Kara
While watching the stream, a beautiful wolfess approached him, and sat beside the golden male. She was certainly visually appealing, but for Adimar it was all about personality. He was surprised she did not try to attack him while he was vulnerable, and had his back turned to her. When she sat beside him, a small smile crept onto his face, even if she didn't stay for long, at the moment the male was no longer alone.

When she asked his name, he felt a wave of shame wash apon him. He would not use his last name in introducing himself like he usually does, for he does not hold the honor of the family name. "Indeed, it is truly a gorgeous day and Adimar, is my name" he said with his usual deep voice, and it startled him a bit when he heard his own voice. He had not talked to anyone in months, but instead he traveled and traveled never stopping, never slowing down. "What is your name, oh lovely one" he asked calmly.
45 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
'lovely one'
Oh, that was good, very good. If the girl had a weakness, it was flattery. She smiled coyly, yellow optics flashing in the sun's glare. "I am Calipso, both warrior and healer, at your service." She settled down in a sphinx position at the creek's edge, looking into it's frozen waters intently. "It is an honor to meet you, Adimar. Are you a loner as well?"

She turned her face back toward him, awaiting his answer. Small talk first, other things....later.
45 Posts
Ooc — Kara
His smile grew when he learned the female's name. It was a very pretty name, for a very pretty girl. When he heard that she was a warrior, memories of his fighting days flooded his mind. Somehow after all the fight he had been in, no permanent scars were ever made. "I too am a warrior" he stated proudly before adding on "yes, I travel these land alone." The struggles of being a loner, had not affected Adimar yet. So far the golden male had survived the harsh winter well enough on his own, but the question was how much longer could he last the guilt that haunted him?
45 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
Suddenly, strangely, manipulation and being on top didn't seem to matter anymore. She was tired, of being alone, of befuddling and manipulating others. "Perhaps..." she begun carefully "You would not mind company in your travels? It gets boring, fast, being alone."

She twisted her whole body to face him, eyes lightening hopefully. It wasn't that she had difficulty surviving alone, no, not at all. it was the being alone part that had begun to bother her.
45 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Adimar's once small smile, now was wide across his face, and a slight wag of his tall showed approval of her question to join him. He wouldn't mind having such a lovely face around, and hunting would be a lot easier. Almost without control he leaned forward, and gently rest the tip of his nose on the top of her muzzle before pulling away. It would be amazing to finally have someone to talk to again, someone to spend time with. "I would be honored for you to accompany me miss, Calipso. If that is what you wish" he said, his voice deep but yet so soft.
45 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
His touch, light as it was, sent warmth coursing through her. His tail wagged, his eyes seemed happy. Her tail, automatically, joined his in a happy, relaxed wag. A smile blossomed across her face, strangely, a true, happy one.

"It will be an honor to travel with you as well, Adimar." Unbidden, she leaned forward and gave his cheek a light kiss. It was so unlike her, the stealthy and mysterious wolf, that she was shocked at herself. But that quickly faded.

The fae brought a paw crashing down on the ice, it promptly shattered, exposing clear, cold water. She drank deeply, but not before inviting the male to join her.
45 Posts
Ooc — Kara
The pale wolfess agreed to travel with him, and he couldn't be more exited. As a kiss landed on his cheek, tiny little electrical sparks traveled throughout his body. As she leaned down to drink, he once again dipped his head down, and enjoyed the water. He had gotten use to the freezing temperatures, so the cold water didn't bother him. His eyes watching Capilso's every move, the golden male became more interested in her by the second. "Were you born in these wilds, moved and settled down here or just passing by" he asked while raising his head from the waters. In the back of Adimar's mind, he hoped she had settled here, the pale wolfess seemed kind, and he respected her.
45 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
Finished drinking, the golden fae looked up, her muzzle dripping frigid water. "I plan to settle here, to one day revive the glory of my former pack. You see, I am the last of what was once a huge and glorious pack, known as Sunset Peak." Her expression turned somber, and for a moment, sorrow flashed in her eyes. She was the last, the rest, pups, elders, and subordinates, dead.
45 Posts
Ooc — Kara
We can wrap this up whenever you want then!

He listened as the female explained how she is the last wolf from her pack. She held honor for being the last wolfess from a pack, where as he was banished from one. Adimar gave a nod to her answer before giving his own explanation, however he would not tell her of his crime. "I have also come here to settle, I left my pack so I can make my own destiny" he said, his dark brown eyes focused on the pale wolfess. He knew even though they would travel together now, and life wouldn't be so lonley, his past would haunt him until the day he dies.