Giggling in madness
<b>WARNING</b>
This Whole Character is <b>MATURE</b>
Back away...farther...farther...
338 Posts
Ooc —
The dark brute was having fun with Lexis, but saw it unfair that Lexis got all the fun and @Redwood did not. So Crescendo slipped into the web, trotting soundlessly to the tunnel were Redwood, the prisoner, lay. The only thing to portray his entrance were his cold eyes, and the male wasted no time in greeting him. He instead made a lunge for the red brute, still silently, seeking to hold him down and give him....
A surprise.
73 Posts
Ooc — Athena
He was lapping up the dirt on the floor. When would this nightmare end? Could it get any worse? Well it has, because the boy felt the dark brute leap onto him. His head pounded and his heart raced. He growled and swung his claws blindly at the air. "Go rot in hell you bastard!" he growled. He clawed at the ground, attempting to pull himself from under him. "Just wait until Red gets from under! He'll slay you and eat you for dinner!" Half of it was true, he was so hungry he didn't know what to do. He was desperate for anything, anything just so the hunger could disappear. He swerved his head and nearly chewed on his leg. "Get back or I'll eat you alive," he warned between his bites.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
"Here's the deal, Red. Lay still for 5 minutes, and I will bring you a meal. But if you attack me, or move, you can starve." he said coldly, his voice a monotone, powerful and cold.

He leaped off the male and placed a heavy paw on his side to steady him as he waited. Ever second, he would apply a tiny bit more pressure on his paw. His silver eyes bore through into the eyes of the brute, and he growled, a soft, low growl deep in his throat.
73 Posts
Ooc — Athena
He mouth curved into a cold grin. "What? Are you scared?" He stood up and walked to the wall of the tiny dirt cave and sat there, glaring at him. "I hope this five minutes is super fast, because I'm getting really antsy. The perfect time to kill and get away, and Red is trading that for food." His grin twisted and he giggled slowly in a rabid dog kind of tone. Did he think he was born yesterday? He knew that Cresendo would try to do something to him. He would be ready. "Such shame that Cre-ssendo can't fight man to man. Only preys on weak. Could he go one day without acting all big and tough?" He laughed a cold, cruel laugh. He wanted to make Cresendo's blood boil, make him angry, make him weak.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
Crescendo watched as Redwood squirmed away and sat across from him, making snide comments. "You have no idea who you face, idiot. I've fought Alphas, killed the strong, made a whole pack flee, and have dozens of wolves who serve and admire me. I have been called by many names; Lord of Darkness, Silver-eyed torturer, Shadow, and Master. My insignia lives on many wolves, you who will be next to feel the pain of the mark"
73 Posts
Ooc — Athena
He rolled his eyes. "Oh, I am so impressed. Give guy a medal will ya'? Look, you don't know Red. I don't care for you, what you did, what you live for. Red could care less. I told you not to underestimate him my friend." His smile curved widely. He kept his cool. He hoped to make Cresendo so mad, that he could pick the perfect time to escape. Or maybe he wanted to stay, jst to tick this guy off for his own entertainment.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
Time to take desperate measures. Crescendo had learned a little about herbs, but only the harming ones. Healing did not interest him. He turned around and grasped a mouthful of herbs in his maw. These caused a few minutes of a high, airy feeling, and then a deep sleep. He pulled a pack mates name at random, and placed the herbs in front of him. "Here. A gift from Twist. I was going to keep them from you, but she begged me." He said gruffly, angrily. "She said they relieve pain."

He huffed in annoyance, glaring angrily at the herbs. "Personally, I think that you should suffer."
73 Posts
Ooc — Athena
He looked down at the herbs with clouded eyes. This seemed to good to be true. He sniffed them and in return a stinging sensation lifted into his nostrils and mouth. He pawed them with curiosity. Why would Cresendo give him herbs to heal, when he just wanted to beat him? He pushed them away and said, "Believe me, Red is obliged. But he is no rabbit. He'd rather eat worms." He clawed into the leaves and bought them back to his side. "He is not in pain," he lied, "but he will keep them just in case." With that, he pushed the herbs to the side and looked up Cresendo. "You are called 'Master' yes? Tell me, who would call you that?" He was trying to procrastinate. If he got Cresendo to chat with him (though he looked like he was not in the mood) he could forget what he was going to do. All part of his escape plan. Hopefully it would go right.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
Crescendo sighed. "They were Twist's gift. I brought them all the way down here, and you will accept her gift!" He jumped onto the red wolf, seeking to hold him down while he jammed the herbs in his throat. If their was a fight, Crescendo would take him down that way. Either way, he would give the male his mark sooner or later.
73 Posts
Ooc — Athena
The male had leaped at him unexpectedly, and slammed him into the ground. His already wounded leg was now throbbing and his heart raced. He pulled out a paw to push the herbs out of his mouth's way. He wasn't about to eat those. His vision went so blurry, he became nearly blind. He scratched and clawed in the air. His eyes where closed tight and he was snarling and spitting. "What's wrong with the Cresendo?! I said I would eat that later!"
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
"Eat them now!" He screamed at him, voice a dull roar. "If you do, I'll leave." He promised shortly after. His huge frame shook with anger as he once again tried to shove the herbs in the mouth of Redwood. He was going to eat them, he thought angrily. Lord Darkness commanded it.

Okay, maybe he was getting a little full of himself. But his ego had ballooned after the Twist stuff.
73 Posts
Ooc — Athena
As he came down on the herbs, he grabbed what seemed like a green blur and spat them farther away. He kept his voice calm as he said, "Why do you wish of Red to eat the herbs? Your not that nice!" He licked his chops to try to get the stinging sensation out of his mouth. He refused to eat these herbs. "Whatever Cresendo would want to do him, why must it involve those?"
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
Crescendo grinned coldly. "Your loss" (If you don't want him to do this, say that Redwood squirmed away or something like that) With a single claw, strongly and rushed, he begun to draw the spiraling mark on Redwood's side.

He pressed down as hard as he could, determined to make it hurt. Redwood infuriated him. He would have to cut him down to size.
73 Posts
Ooc — Athena
[size=xx-small]O my gwuad I haven't noticed I've been spelling Crescendo's name wrong this whole time .-. Sorry![/size]

'Your loss' is what he had said. His claw had begun to make a strange marking. He did it so hard and so quickly. Redwood decided that was enough art for one day. He wiggled out from his claw and panted hardly. "Red wasn't planning on tattooing himself thank you." he said calmly. He had to make Crescendo take his guard down. The only way was to be patient and innocent. "Dare he asks, what was this for?" his nose flicked to the half-drawn marking on his fur. He had to admit, he was a bit curious and willing to see why he wanted to draw a marking on his fur.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
Sh*t. He had only the spiral, and not the slash, which was the most important part. Oh well. He would come back. "It is my symbol. It means that you are forever in debt to me for not taking your life." His eyes glinted, and without another comment slipped out of the hellish caves he called home. Time to let another wolf have their fun. Oh, the joy.