Can a character be in two packs at once?
☀️
160 Posts
Ooc — Java
OK, so, I know you can only have an account affiliated with one member group at a time (or well, more than that, but only one member group is displayed). I'm wondering if I can have Hosannah in two packs at once: Rosings as well as Larksong.

She agreed IC to go with Reek, but is loyal to the Rosings pack. That might mean keeping her listed / titled as a Rosings wolf, and then I'd just post her as I usually would? The "two packs at once" thing might just be an IC thing? OOC she'd be in Rosings? Effectively being a spy-type character in Larksong, although she's doing her own thing and not really spying on them.

Or,

Hosannah is a Delta in Rosings but, following her thread with Reek, would likely be Reek's co-alpha in Larksong, and try to attempt trips between the packs. Can she be titled in both packs until something happens IC to disrupt her plans?

Does that make sense? Is that A-OK by the rules? :O
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Ah, characters can only be in one pack at a time, for a few reasons, chiefly the fact that the system was designed to only allow one pack at a time and it's not actually possible to be ranked and counted in two. It's also for fairness. If she's in Larksong Grotto then she isn't in Rosings and and vice versa, so she shouldn't count for two packs.

You are welcome to play this out ICly by either having Hosannah titled in Rosings and hanging out in Larksong Grotto (but she would not be a part of the pack nor could she help lead it in any capacity), or having Hosannah titled in Larksong Grotto and reporting to Rosings, but either way she is ranked and listed in only one of them. If you decide to go this route, keep in mind that she is technically a trespasser in whichever pack she isn't a part of—if a member of the pack decides to attack her in their territory for whatever reason, then a severe injury is still mandatory even though she's playing double agent.
☀️
160 Posts
Ooc — Java
OK! Good to know! I'll keep her titled in one pack then and see what happens as things play out. :D