Resolved - Can't click threadlog links on mobile.
Mod
11 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
I noticed this on Raimo's account when I check his threadlog on my phone. It only affects his account and only when on mobile, here is a screenshot: click!

Not only is the page messed up style-wise, but no matter what I do I can't make the links load. I have tried zooming directly in to them to make sure I don't miss when tap-activating them but they don't do anything.

I have also tried changing account settings to various things and testing out if I enabled/disabled something that might affect it, but it doesn't appear to matter. I tried on desktop mode and normal mobile mode, no change.

I'm using Chrome - which needs to be updated, so that *could* be it, but this has been happening for a while now and I doubt its because of that. I've been trying to update my phone app for a while and its being really slow to change.
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
His threadlog is fine for me on desktop and mobile so it's probably an update thing? (used chrome and edge and safari).
|  •  •  |
208 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
After fighting with my phone a bit I managed to force Chrome to update, so now it works!