Jade Fern Grove coffin run
Loner
72 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
All Welcome 
@Heda or @Druid or @Anselm, anyone really from RW!

He spent one week tangled among the salt-heavy trees, another crossing a marsh in to a forest that captured his attention for all of its foliage; then, the world was wet again—and while he was glad to find a river, Reki drank from it quickly and only poached a few fish. The scent of wolf was strong the further south he went, so he doubled back and cut his way east, to a rich grove; it was here that he camped now, and had found it a pleasant stay.

There were signs of wolves here too—so he kept himself alert. There were animal trails, sometimes he would find burrows that could've belonged to small animals, and once he found what could've been a cache. As he dredged through the remains of a fawn buried in a shallow grave, Reki was fully distracted from his surroundings—happy enough to have found something to put in his belly even if it was mostly bones.
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
listening
1,270 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Birdcatcher
Master Missionary
hi sorry in advance <3

heda did not avoid anselm, but she did not seek him out, fearful to press her presence upon him. she kept close to the densite and to druid, and to the growing, hungry children.
it was for them she was hunting today, roving further —
god, please bless @Malakai. let him turn his heart to your leadership.
the ground shifted from spring-sprouts to lusher verdancy.
god, please bless @Simeon. let his heart heal from holding us.
the air tasted of rain, and her eyes shone beneath it.
god, please bless @Judah. let his spirit lay to rest.
acceptance; faltering; she tripped and sprawled and lay thin-legged and tense in the grass.
god, please bless @Abel Elam. guide him in the way caracal and i could not.
heda climbed to her feet, leaves falling from her ivory pelt.
god, please bless @Anathema. heal the heart that i broke in her.
eyes shutting; sparrows winging through ferns in search of insects.
god, please bless @Ava Amara. teach her she was always wanted.
god, please bless tzedeq zerach (@Saint). return them to your sight from where they were taken.
she stood still and watched the light play among the leaves above her.
god, please bless @Ezra. let him grow up without bitterness in his heart.
butterflies rose in a whirling spiral of color when heda moved again.
god, please bless @Gideon. protect him from the cruelty of life.
the sun was warm upon her, and she stopped to feel its touch.
god, please bless @Dinah.
the tears came; i have wronged her, lord. i have made her carry us. i have leaned on her as i should have leaned upon you. protect her, please, god. heal the wounds she never has been able to heal. even if she never comes home, show her she is loved. show her she will always be loved.
and when heda whispered amen to herself, she came to with a wet blink directly into a stranger's goldcoin eyes.
Loner
72 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
He dug, he pulled, he broke roots and he cut the earth with his claws, and eventually Reki pulled free some piece of bone planted there; rotten bone with very little that could be salvaged. As his head came up he caught the eye of a stranger who happened to be near, who he had not expected.

Immediately the boy dropped the prize and stood over it defiantly, protective of his latest meal even though it wasn't the most nutritious thing. It would ease his empty belly for a while if he could eat it, though.

The boy bristled, he was stiff-legged and observant in the moment, but otherwise looked quite pathetic as he stared down the stranger woman.
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
listening
1,270 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Birdcatcher
Master Missionary
a small boy with gentle cream accents stared back defiantly at her. he almost looked like a half-grown pup until heda studied him for a moment, realizing that he was older than his stature proclaimed.
"i don't want that," she heard herself mumble, stepping back a little. the den mother eyed the other wolf a little, glancing around for others.