Stone Circle Lovely
Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
-Only the gentle are ever really strong. -
329 Posts
Ooc — Danni
All Welcome 
In her mouth a bundle of wildflowers. Around her ink and paper shoukders a hare fir. She had csught it and chewed it and cleaned it. It would be lovely to gift to someone, but as of right now she was unsure.

She found where Gunnar rested and laid flowers upon his stone. A resigned sadness in her gaze. He had been good and it hurt to see him gone.
Common
Norwegian

Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
The bear whisperer
66 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Away
Bjorn had made his patrols once more, just as he had everyday. He started from the eastern border, and made his way to the western border. Today, he shook his route up a bit, added a change, because sometimes, change was good. 

His route had taken him by the resting place Fadir Gunnar. He would’ve simply passed by quietly, his focus on his rounds, if there wasn’t a woman over his grave, placing wildflowers on top of the dirt. She did not seem like a stranger, nor had he heard of trespassers, so he gently chuffed, approaching her with a gentle woof, a swish of his pale.

“Fadir Gunnar was the heart of this pack.” He said quietly, “But while he may be away, off hunting in that golden field in the sky, he still lives on in our hearts, our souls.”
Active weekdays: Monday (evenings), Saturday, Sunday — Most evening times are open (PST: Pacific Standard Time)
Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
329 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Inkeri heard the patter of feet. But before she could race away. A new wolf came forward.

Ears went to her skull and she shifted. Looked away. A small smile though at the mention of Fadir.

I know he was. Was. This one is Inkeri. Inkeri.
Common
Norwegian

Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
The bear whisperer
66 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Away
She spoke quietly, her name Inkeri. He had not seen her before, and he’d been a part of Kvarsheim for almost a year. 

“It is a pleasure, Inkeri. I am Bjorn. Have you been a part of Kvarsheim before? I don’t believe I have ever seen you.”

This was true, but it gave him a chance to get to know her.
Active weekdays: Monday (evenings), Saturday, Sunday — Most evening times are open (PST: Pacific Standard Time)
Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
329 Posts
Ooc — Danni
She blinked and felt her hesrt fall a little. She knew him. Had been here qhen Fadir had died. She had helped lay him in the ground. But what did she expect. Inkeri so quiet so scared.

Instead she smiled and nodded. Yes my daughter is Lemmikki, Lemikki.

She shifted. I left for a bit. Bit.
Common
Norwegian

Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
The bear whisperer
66 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Away
He thought of the daughter’s name, Lemmiki. It didn't ring a bell, “Ah. Well, are you finding yourself comfortable here? Back home?”

Bjorn was a quiet man, and it seemed Inkeri was rather quiet too. He decided to sit, so as not to tower of her, and he sat quietly there, for a moment, take a couple of breaths.
Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
329 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Inkeri nodded. Yes. I was unsure at first. First. But we are settling nicely bsck into it.

A twitch of her tail. We missed our daughter. My mate is Turmeric. Turneric You'll see him probably too. Too

She sat down as well. Unsure but he didn't seem threatening.
Common
Norwegian