Deepwood Weald smoother than a storm
Yellowstone
Alpha
121 Posts
Ooc — metic
All Welcome 
backdated for the 22nd, @Simbelmyne and others welcome to join

with her business at moontide concluded, nephele had spent her time between formal assemblies meandering along the coastline, enjoying the view and foreign scents for a day or two before packing her things and pressing onward. when she rounded back, it was to the familiar scent of her former leader that she followed.

it was not a difficult trail to keep to, though it was a bit of a surprise to find that she did not need to travel far to find it's source. had she known he was so close by, she would have made to greet him sooner so that she might return to the plains and recuperate before heading off to discover more neighbors.

as she neared the weald she slowed to set the last of her satchels aside. there was a difference in the approach of these borders than the others. she knew who resided here, and her call for @Dutch though still diplomatic, was held with an air of familiarity.
Morningside
Sage*
134 Posts
Ooc — Jess
At this point, Simbelmyne did not 'glow:' She wallowed. Her sides bent outward at an almost unnatural angle, she moved with short, stiff steps and huffed lightly with each breath that she exhaled. Her emotions ranged from euphoria to despair, and with ease she shuffled through them like a professional card dealer. A pigeon camera might have revealed insight into the tumultuous adventure that her pregnancy had been thus far- and now she wished only for the children to arrive.

She walked to encourage labour- whether or not it would work only time would tell. Her steps brought her to the borders of the Weald where she plucked her way along in peace until the melodic sound of a voice called for Dutch. She snorted, and her ears pinned momentarily. Who was calling for her husband, and with such fondness? 

She couldn't help herself; she steamed along, until she caught sight of the pretty nymph who had called out. She looked familiar- smelled familiar too, but Simbelmyne couldn't place her name. She flicked her ears forward but there was a catlike focus to her gaze as she looked with growing envy at the slender woman, envying the tidyness of her build. She too had once been like this- but now, oh how she bulged!

She looked to the small bundles on the ground, assuming the woman had brought them, and it tempered her ire somewhat to think that perhaps she might have come bearing gifts. "I am Dutch's wife, Simbelmyne," She said- taking some comfort in being able to lay claim to her man. "You have come to Morningside. Peace be."
Yellowstone
Alpha
121 Posts
Ooc — metic
she fiddled with a stone between porcelain paws as she expectantly waited for the arrival of her former chief. when the rustle of nearby motion alerted her to the presence of another, nephele was quick to assume the position and stature of an ambassador. however it was upon the sight of the side-bursting woman that she lessened the tension in her muscles, if only for a moment.

there was, deep within the core of her, a pang of jealousy brewing within the stormcloud. worry had begun to take root, that perhaps she was to be doomed, that her season would not come this year and that she would have her most primal desire stripped of her completely. she knew the season was coming to a close, she knew her opportunity was running thin, but this was not the time or place to fret over what she could not control.

"greetings, my name is nephele," she introduced with an amicable smile. an ear twitched at the difference in name she once knew, morningsong — now morningside. "i believe we may have shared a home once," she revealed with a quick glance to the glacier. given the woman's familiar scent and her relation to dutch, nephele assumed this was the one she had not met during her time on glacier.

"dutch had asked me to seek him out once my husband and i had settled our own pack in the plains. i am here to fulfill that request." she gave a quick glimpse to the satchel tucked beside her, but did not move to pick it up yet. "i come also with the interest that our two groups might find comradeship in one another."