Emberwood Heat seeker
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
162 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Private 
Eventually his path took him reluctantly back to their camp. Tybault wasn't sure what to expect; knowing his family, he could have found anything on his return. What he found was everyone gone, all of them. @Everett and @Reina appeared to have traced his initial path from the Emberwood — but of Reverie and her daughters there was no trace.

Nor could he seem to pin down the scent of Dusty Rose. It was as if they'd vanished into the wetlands at the edge of the woods. Even those scents were quickly fading, now muddled by his own tracks.

For a time he only stood there at the edge of the forest, looking out into the wilds beyond. He wondered what his sister had seen out there. He wondered what his brother was doing right now — if he too was happier to be away from them all. If Reina's cooling presence was a relief after the fire of his family.

Maybe it wasn't his right to know.

After what felt like forever, he turned away, trekking further into the woods to await his brother's return.
Experimenting with my writing; style may vary a bit!
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Reina returned to Emberwood, head and tail as low as her spirits. 

The Hushed Willows pack was in absolute shambles. Reverie, Dusty Rose, the girls—gone, their scents faint. Abel and Klaus had also dispersed, their scents faint and leading away from camp. A pack meant strength and, right now, it felt minute at the loss.

Her eyes had filled with tears, then, yet they refused to fall. She needed to find Carnelian and Peridot; thankfully, their current whereabouts kept them from witnessing the implosion of the pack they had only known for such a short time.

She did perk slightly, though, as she scented Tybault. She was not sure what she would find when she reached him, but she was still determined to make sure that he was well. She owed him that, at the very least.

A howl left her—a call for her children to return—before she set off again to find the gold-hooded male.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.