Boartusk Heights [m] blood oath for the blood god
Pledged
La Muerte

vampiress
92 Posts
Ooc — bon
Joining 
attn @Nivis <33333

things are peaceful. reyna has slept easier throughout the day, though her belly swells now to the point of discomfort. within the safety of her chamber, she rolls on her side to peer out to the cool twilight skies.

she catches the whiff of a familiar scent, and while her hackles rise she doesn't move from her position. not until the bastard slinks his way into sight. only he could so willingly disrespect her work, but curiosity has her hoping that maybe.. this time, nivis will have returned to his senses.

to join her, not in bed but in throne.
[Image: Illustration460.png]
nivis is welcome in all threads
reyna is rated mature
join La Muerte!
Pledged
La Muerte
idle
44 Posts
Ooc — idle
hi, my love <33

He stares, and that stare lingers. Smell; different kind—sweeter like rose gold, luring like vanilla dipped aroma and maddening. Almost it makes him think she is in heat. Something he knows is not the truth. Her bump grows, unexpectly too big too soon. At least the claim and smell of his musk is forever imprinted on her and will never go away for as long as he remembers.

You have done quite a lot of work so far, it’s pretty impressive. And because she was hormonal and would snap his throat open, he pulled out the puppy eyes move before licking his nose clean. Hi, baby… or should I say my queen?

Death is near. Heh.

I have made my mind. I won’t let you run, to slip away once again.

are you lost my little lamb, reyna?
in my heart perhaps? 

reyna is welcome in all threads
adopt a pup or join la muerte!
Pledged
La Muerte

vampiress
92 Posts
Ooc — bon

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: suggestion. there may be a boinking afoot

their eyes lock for what seems like forever. reyna hoped it would be forever, until the bastard opened his mouth again, and reyna's head flopped defeatedly onto the plush fur beneath her. she lets him speak with closed eyes, drinking in his words. its only when he finally decides to take his seat on the throne besides her that the queen is quenched, and she smiles. crimson crescents fixate on nivis.

join me, then, my king. reyna rolls onto her back with a purr, reaching for her husband's neck. madness told her to choke him, yearning told her to embrace him.
reyna is rated mature
join La Muerte!
Pledged
La Muerte
idle
44 Posts
Ooc — idle

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: umm suggestion

You were waiting for me, my love. Nivis chuckled, understanding what her invite meant. And so he hovered over her, turning into a man who cherished his pregnant wife from above. He was kissing her—underneath her jaw and on her cheeks, behind her ears and on her neck. She hummed pleasantly and so Nivis took the action further, expecting his head taken by the mantis herself soon.

Oh, Reyna. Dear Reyna.

As he slowly rested his body down, careful to not hurt her, the fur below her felt soft on his paws. Not as much as Reyna’s own it was, but still soft enough to get him to relax and hear her almost silent growls echo in his ears. How would my queen like to be satisfied tonight? Nivis hummed, feeling her bump press against his lower abdomen.

He knew the answer though, lowering himself just enough to kiss her chest, then her belly, then her sides, noticing her condition and fighting the urge to keep himself collected on the way to the blissful heaven.

It was a ritual Reyna designed specifically for him.

in my heart perhaps? 

Pledged
La Muerte

vampiress
92 Posts
Ooc — bon

Mature Content Warning

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: they will never be normal

reyna sank into the boar hide bed with a low hum, his touch sending jolts of bliss. only he could get the queen reeling. each kiss sent one more shock down to her most vulnerable parts. a pale hand teases him with a smack to his shoulders, snout or arm when it became too much, but she played along until he inched far too close to opening pandora's box. shes quick to cover herself, a swallowing breathlessly. she pants out her next words. apologize.. two more sharp breaths get sucked in through her teeth as a kiss sends a jolt a step beyond bliss. ecstacy, then.

i've gone through far too much trouble. apologize for leaving. the swollen queen elaborates. and maybe i'll forgive you. maybe i'll let you have me wholly.
reyna is rated mature
join La Muerte!
Pledged
La Muerte
idle
44 Posts
Ooc — idle
Mature 

Mature Content Warning

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: mmmm

With a raised glance and half lidded eyes, Nivis paused. He looked at her from below, letting the silence linger for some time before speaking seriously, in a very respectful manner. No games, no chuckle, just a pure joy to answer the command. He liked it… the fear, the thrill and the breath of desperation in the air.

I apologize, my queen. I apologize for leaving, my love. And for once he meant it. I would never leave you forever… you wouldn’t have lasted a minute without me anyway. He whispered, rubbing his chin against her thigh as his eyes closed and head lowered to close the distance between their bodies. One kiss, two and three, then a lick and another kiss until Reyna’s leg trembled from the intense dance.

You look more beautiful like this, like you are mine. Like you really belong to me. Nivis managed to say among the hums, lashes fluttering and eyebrows twitching once a pull on his fur caused his scalp to burn. He didn’t stop however, placing kisses everywhere around the heavenly area.

As if you didn’t already permit that.

in my heart perhaps? 

Pledged
La Muerte

vampiress
92 Posts
Ooc — bon

Mature Content Warning

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: lord

last one from me!!!

most of his words fell on deaf ears — reyna is far too gone to even listen to him. she resists her bliss, his kisses and tongue. nivis insists on blessing the part of herself reserved for only him and while she enjoys this they are still in a game of chess: and reyna is losing. shame overtakes her. hot pearly beads drip from her eyes, burning her cheeks as her tears drip down to her chin.

even in my ugliest? you desire me? her words fight through ragged breaths and choked whimpers. when nivis finally rises to reach her upper half her fangs clamp onto a scruff of his neck, tongue quick to lap over the tears of blood. arms wrapped around his shoulders, she braces herself to finally quench her desire.

she's lost, and for once reyna is happy she did.
reyna is rated mature
join La Muerte!
Pledged
La Muerte
idle
44 Posts
Ooc — idle

Mature Content Warning

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: wooho and violence spoken about

And Nivis holds her in his embrace, pulling her closer to himself so that their chests remain pressed against each other; heart to heart and breaths in sync with each inhale taken.

Even in your ugliest, I desire you, baby. He whispers and then moves their bodies in one another dance round. This time however more forceful, lustful, rough… fierce. Even in the oldest, weakest and worst part of your self, I will desire you to be mine.

In his head, thoughts of how self conscious Reyna actually was ran; and as he kissed her neck and felt the cramp of his muscle weakening the repetitve movement, he made her his. Her body responsive and sweet, trembling and warm. His and his.

Queens cannot be unattractive though, and if those you think of as so ever weaken your self esteem, I’ll be the one to kill them myself.

in my heart perhaps?