Noctisardor Bypass sola fide
Rivenwood
Birch
66 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Limit Two 
perhaps a @Heda if u have time? :O

amadeo was a quiet man.
he kept to himself, respected the wishes of the concerned and frightened anselm. he fished in the silverstream and hunted squirrels near the nightwatch. he slept and prayed near the cliffs. he lived in rivenwood as if he was not even there. he was simple. he was kind. he was righteous. he was meek.
andras hated being amadeo.
he was always a solitary, secluded man, having sheltered high above the cliffs in new bayridge; but now, he was well and truly alone.
fireflies swam above his head as he traversed from the northern end of the bypass. boredom and curiosity brought him near the rendezvous, the lull of evening meaning he heard no laughter of children and saw no sunbathing mothers. the lagoon calls to him, moonbeams dancing upon the gentle sway of the water.
as he closes his eyes, he can almost feel the warm, whispering touch of shaba.
WARNING: this character's threads will contain mature content. his views do not reflect my own. experimental.
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
listening
1,269 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Birdcatcher
Master Missionary
the clock twitched its clicking hands.
anselm and heda maintained their cordial near-silence. the desire of their encounter had twisted back into shame for her. he had wanted to take her, but he hadn't, and he had never sought her again after that. 
the encounter had wrecked whatever tinge of self-confidence she might have gained, though heda was not yet aware of that.
the lagoon called to her, for she had found a place at its mossy streamside where soon she would bring gideon and ezra for their baptism. the evening was no exception; heda carried daffodils to line the small clearing, passing through the rendezvous.
"amadeo." the young mother set down her things, offering the dark man a smile grateful for his company. "how are you?"
Rivenwood
Birch
66 Posts
Ooc — Twin
ah, heda! hello, the lion had found his doe yet again. and she came to him, this time. i didn't expect to see you.
her figure has noticeably slimmed since he had last seen her, her breasts less swollen; her post-pregnancy radiance had not dimmed, however, and the brute silently takes a moment to appreciate this.
i am well, he titters, sighing as he eases onto his elbows. but how are you?
WARNING: this character's threads will contain mature content. his views do not reflect my own. experimental.
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
listening
1,269 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Birdcatcher
Master Missionary
amadeo's consistent politeness placated and soothed heda. he was easy to speak with and his sharing of her beliefs made him trustworthy in a way no one else within rivenwood would be, even as understanding as druid was.
"i am well. the children are growing so fast." she studied him, then glanced away, flexing pale paws against the leaf litter. "gideon and ezra, i'm ready for them to be baptized, i think."