Give me that summer coat!
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett was so pleased to have all her heavy fur be removed with the skill the owl had. She felt his weight on her back but she couldn't even care less. She allowed the owl on her back since their first meeting. She was glad he would do such a thing for her. It made her life so much easier. She rested her head on her paws and even closed her eyes. She loved the feeling of Keyx's beak removing the plucks of fur. She could feel the wind better at the places he had been plucking her fur. Also how his paws and beak moved over her skin almost felt like some massage. She really liked it. The female has almost dozed off if not for the owl talking to her. 

"Ah alright. I'm a white queen then. Ouh I like that," Scarlett chuckled, not lifting her head from her paws. The alpha female chuckled at the thought of being referred as the white queen that sounded so official. Although it did brought some status. The white queen with the red eyes like blood. That sounded scary. "I am liking it so far. Actually, I am loving it. The status is something I can live with. The members of our pack also seem pleased with out leadership." Scarlett loved how happy the owl sounded. It was really something that was genuine. Keyx would still be welcome. He was one of her friends now. 
Messages In This Thread
Give me that summer coat! - by Scarlett - March 11, 2015, 04:22 AM
RE: Give me that summer coat! - by Keyx - March 13, 2015, 10:05 AM
RE: Give me that summer coat! - by Scarlett - March 13, 2015, 01:01 PM
RE: Give me that summer coat! - by Keyx - March 16, 2015, 08:31 AM
RE: Give me that summer coat! - by Scarlett - March 16, 2015, 02:16 PM