Redhawk Caldera falling from high places, falling through lost spaces
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Fading... :'(

Even if Somnia had offered help, the yearling likely would have refused. She had learned from Ivev that stretching a wounded leg was good for it— without movement, it would atrophy, and that would make movement difficult for the rest of her life. It was her internal misunderstanding that assistance probably wouldn't interfere with the healing, but in Magpie's mind... if moving was good, moving on your own was better.

Magpie nodded, listening to the Gamma's plans, stewing over it internally. Though gamekeeping didn't appeal to the yearling as a whole, the strategic side of it seemed suddenly very interesting. The pair fell into a deep conversation about strategizing, preparing for a future hunt, until the yearling grew weary enough to retreat back to her den.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
RE: falling from high places, falling through lost spaces - by OG Magpie - March 17, 2015, 02:07 PM