Bearclaw Valley These words are my heart and soul
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The male could tell she was anxious, but he had needed to find his voice to speak. A smile had graced his features when she spoke, seeming to urge him to just come out and say it already, which he found to be rather endearing. It seemed she had been waiting just as long for him to ask, as he'd been going about trying to figure out how he would ask her. It was worth it, though, the wait, because everything seemed to fall into place perfectly with his timing. Her want for him to ask showed she wanted it just as he did, and the second she accepted his proposal further confirmed that. Not that Kove had realized, though. He'd been swept away into a state of pure bliss and joy when the words left her mouth, leaving him unable to keep a smile from his face or his tail from wagging furiously. It had to be the greatest moment of the man's life, and would later become a memory he would never forget.

I love you more than anything else around,” Kove told her, lowering his head down to bring it closer to her crown. The albino was, without a doubt, the greatest woman he'd ever met. She was kind and loving, and just amazing in every aspect. She was his sun, so bright and warm all the time, and he was so glad to know that he would be able to spend the rest of his life with her. “I am glad you said yes,” he said through a smile, doing nothing to conceal his happiness. He didn't need to, anyways. The ghost planned to share every happy moment he could with Scarlett, and nothing could stop him. “Actually, I'm honored you did.” She was the only one he loved, and probably probably would be forever, too. He was comfortable around her, and would always do anything he was capable of for her. Even if he was sure he couldn't do something, he would make a point to at least try, just for her. “Nalligivagit,” Kove said once again, but this time he said it in the tongue that was taught to nearly all members of the Apaata line. She might not know the words or their meaning, but she was his family—had been for awhile, too, but he only allowed himself to admit that now.
Messages In This Thread
These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 17, 2015, 08:43 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 18, 2015, 05:35 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 18, 2015, 04:44 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 18, 2015, 07:14 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 21, 2015, 12:41 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 21, 2015, 10:15 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 23, 2015, 01:18 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 24, 2015, 03:01 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 27, 2015, 05:34 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 28, 2015, 02:13 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - April 11, 2015, 02:49 PM