Where am I and what am I doing here?
43 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Ryker listened carefully as Keil answered his question upon his location. "Ah, I see," he was a little nervous that he was close to their borders but at least he wasn't trespassing. That would have been bad. "So your new too ha," Ryker managed a small chuff.

Ryker frowned for a moment at the question the wolf had asked. Of all the questions he could of asked. That was the one. Well. He supposed he couldn't leave that question unanswered. Any wolf would ask him the same. He wouldn't lie because that only results in bad things. That was one thing his mother had enforced the short time he had with her.

"I've been on my own since i was 6 months old. My mother was a lone wolf when she had me. My brother and sister died after they were born. I was the only one who survived. Unfortunatly my mother fell ill when i was about 4 months old. I did what i could to help her but she uh died," he paused for a moment taking a deep breathe. "I've been wandering since. That's when i ended up here," he shifted his paws underneath him. He was a little upset having to talk about his mother and stuff.

It sucked thinking about it but talking about it was even worse. He glanced down at his paws brushing one of them in the dirt. Almost a habit of his when he was upset or impatient. In this case it was the former.
Messages In This Thread
Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Ryker - March 19, 2015, 02:43 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Keil - March 19, 2015, 03:21 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Ryker - March 19, 2015, 03:43 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Keil - March 19, 2015, 04:00 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Ryker - March 19, 2015, 04:22 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Keil - March 19, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Ryker - March 19, 2015, 08:58 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Keil - March 22, 2015, 12:18 AM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Ryker - March 23, 2015, 04:00 PM