will i become my worst enemy
9 Posts
Ooc — Em
I know how you feel, I had a long day at work too, but your post isn't crappy <3

His talons raked through fur, however the rising of guard hairs caused them to stand near-vertically and their shiny surface at this angle meant Comet was compete unable to grip even a single fur. The rage which burgeoned in his hot-tempered soul flared brighter, and to top it off he saw the wolf's head whip backwards. In a split-second of death he saw fangs flashing, corrected his course upwards, and managed to escaped with only a graze along his left leg by one errant tooth.

He cried out again, but this time in pain, and barely managed to hear what the wolf was snapping at him as he attempted to stay in the air and gain height amidst the throbbing.  Within seconds he was high enough above the wolf's head to avoid jumping-distance and evened out his flight until he could glide in a slow circle. The pain of a graze soon ebbs, and Comet found his head clearing. Some of his anger had been dulled by the other emotions blasting through his core, and he answered with a sullen shout which floated down to the wolf just a couple of feet below. "Why were you peeing all over the floor? Couldn't you find somewhere private and out of sight?" he was, of course, conveniently forgetting he tended to deposit droppings every which way when he flew. Then again, his were beautiful white and black splats, delightful when they landed on an enemy, and didn't stink of stale wolf.
Messages In This Thread
will i become my worst enemy - by Tezcacoatl - March 01, 2015, 06:54 AM
RE: will i become my worst enemy - by Comet - March 23, 2015, 05:40 PM
RE: will i become my worst enemy - by Tezcacoatl - March 24, 2015, 04:22 PM
RE: will i become my worst enemy - by Comet - March 24, 2015, 05:03 PM
RE: will i become my worst enemy - by Tezcacoatl - March 28, 2015, 06:31 AM
RE: will i become my worst enemy - by Comet - April 07, 2015, 01:38 PM