Ouroboros Spine tell me i'm your national anthem
12 Posts
Ooc — Tink
Loreley sat and pawed at the new spring grass, a leaf held in her mouth which she had long forgotten was there. Her fur shown the traces of her activities beforehand. Strands of grass and dirt woven into her backwards fur making her look like part of the land around her rather then a wolf. She had been rolling in the dirt.  

She hadn't been in this land long but it had already started to feel like home. She enjoyed the new smells and new creatures she had encountered so far. It was a nice change from the aimless wandering through strange lands. She could finally settle. 'I've got a good feeling' she thought to herself with soft wag of her tail. She hadn't noticed how much loneliness she had suffered on her travels and promised herself she wont let herself feel like that again.

Loreley glanced at her paws, they were nothing but dirt and what was left of the plants she had been digging at. She then took in the rest of her coat. Her appearance was look bad to say the least. She laughed and shook her fur in an attempt to remove some of the muck, but it resulted in her just becoming fluffier and just as dirty.  
Messages In This Thread
tell me i'm your national anthem - by Cara - March 27, 2015, 08:15 PM
RE: tell me i'm your national anthem - by Loreley - March 27, 2015, 10:20 PM
RE: tell me i'm your national anthem - by Cara - March 29, 2015, 08:34 PM